Gun Found Dumpster Diving!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Really, at 2:34 you look down the barrel ? Even a BB can put your eye out.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
that it a air soft gun

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
A buddy of mine worked part time at a storage unit lot. Every once in awhile he would call me up to come help. One time when he was putting trash in the dumpster he found 11 rifles and shotguns. Instead of calling me he turned them in to the local base MPs (our full time jobs was AIr Force). Turns out a local pawn shop decided to dump them because they were damages and deemed beyond financially feasible to repair. While the SPs were tracking down the owners the armorer decided to use them to teach gunsmithing to some newbies. In other words the pawn shop got them back, repaired, for free. Isn’t that a kick in the pants. Never let him forget it.

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems to me that if you find a gun dumpster diving, you should call the police. Why would someone dump a gun? The obvious answer is that it was used in a crime.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to me that if you find a gun dumpster diving, you should call the police. Why would someone dump a gun? The obvious answer is that it was used in a crime.

You didn't watch the video........ It's an airsoft. I doubt it was used in a crime with that bright orange on the end of the barrel.:laughing7:

I wouldn't call the police if it was real, they would take my new found treasure!!!!:laughing7: Finders keepers!!! Jkg!

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice finds.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread