Diving again!

ADKDiver66

Oct 20, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm starting back up diving thanks to my niece who is getting into it! Her father was a pro dumpster diver.
This is my haul from behind a Family Dollar. I did also find a wireless speaker but the power port is broken, so it's no good.
fdhaul1.jpg fdhaul.jpg

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Food and roach killer in a dumpster. Bad combination.
Be careful about teaching the niece about the dangers of spilled chemicals and sharp things that can stick you.

I’ve been tempted to poke around dumpsters. People throw away the darnedest things!

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a guy that dumps old stock sealed boxes of Trisket and Chicken-in-a-biscuit crackers, white donuts, Ritz with cheese, etc. What's odd is that all the "Best By....." dates are always a year old. Why would somebody keep old,old stock is beyond me. So, what I do is find a container or basket and fill it full to take home.... Then, every night about dusk, I feed the local deer and wildlife with a varied assortment of treats....

Had to laugh when I ran across over 200 "Slim Jims" sticks....all over a year old, yet sealed tight with no swelling..... I left those in the dumpster....

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bet you launched off the diving board

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions