BE CAREFUL! Dumpster Divers Remains Found

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
what ? she was overcome by noxious fumes ? or human attacking maggots ? possibly she bonked her head entering or exiting ? she looks young presumably healthy. just seems suspicious ? doesnt state all the facts ? just the facts ma'am just the facts. tragic to say the least. i wonder what she saw that was in there ?

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She might have been stuck under heavy garbage that collapsed or fell in and hit her head. The cameras seem to rule out foul play.

Guardrailnickel

Jan 11, 2020
Pa. 19512
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She should have blocked the dumpster with her car. This happens more than people realize. Some people live others don't.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be my luck, crawl in to get something and the truck shows up and dumps it. I've looked into a few dumpsters here and there and grabbed boxes, things for shipping and the occasional "something cool". But usually park right in front of it.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember a story when I lived in AZ someone got dumped I think they were slleping in it when Rumpke showed up and the guy was on the phone with the police telling them he was in a garbage truck they tracked him luckily he was ok

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread