HTC ONE M9 Cell Phone

Ray in CA

Oct 11, 2007
Quincy, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari with SEF 8x6; coming soon: FORS Gold+
FS/TRADE HTC ONE M9 Cell Phone

This is pretty much a brand-spanking new phone straight from Verizon. No scratches on the screen but one tiny scratch on the backside (hard to see in photo but it's in the upper right side). My wife got it last year and used it for about 6 weeks before we decided to switch back to our iPhones and AT&T due to lack of good Verizon coverage where we live. Unfortunately we held on to it too long and were not able to return it but had to purchase it outright for over $600. We have absolutely no need for this phone and it's just been sitting here doing nothing but looking pretty. So, I thought I would post it here in the hopes that someone might have need for a great phone at a great price. Gunmetal grey in color, and it comes with charger and earbuds. Asking $350 plus $15 for priority mail shipping to the continental U.S.

I would also consider a trade for a GoPro Hero 4.

Ray

Attachments

• htc1.jpg
    htc1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 170
  • htc2.jpg
    htc2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
OP
OP
Ray in CA

Ray in CA

Oct 11, 2007
Quincy, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari with SEF 8x6; coming soon: FORS Gold+
Still in perfect condition, and still for sale. Dropping the price to $325. Wish I could go lower but we're already losing $300 on this phone. Decided I don't really need a GoPro so this phone is only for sale and not for trade.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread