Minelab EQUINOX = Unprecedented Anticipation?

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
OBN, I place you at the same level as the respected Steve Herschbach.
Steve makes a valid point about driving the truly knowledgeable away from fear of being slammed. I hope you will reconsider posting here again Steve for everyone’s benefit. I’m a member of your forum and you’ve always dealt a fair hand.
Good luck!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Steve, there are indeed more trolls lurking. You are right on a couple points, it IS just metal detecting, not life and death. Well spoken.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just stay for us and don’t worry about haters because just like in life there will always be someone who is miserable inside and lives negative. But don’t make us pay for their sins. I learn a lot from you and respect your opinions. Think about it we’re really a family here on TNET.....with a few alcoholic relatives.

ColonelDan

Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I’ve found Steve to be a straight shooter in every respect and I will continue to visit his forum and trust his word...

Soldier on Steve....

Racso

Apr 26, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s sad that you’re leaving us Steve and no longer doing reviews of detectors. I am also a member of your forum and I wish you would at least do reviews there but I know there’s trolls everywhere. It’s very sad about the trolls in these forums that they themselves don’t know they are trolls. There’s always 3 people talking smack about the equinox and they go out off their way to find every topic on the forums to talk smack about it. These people don’t own the machine or it was too complicated for them to learn so they have made it their mission to put it down. Thank you for all the great knowledge you have shared with us, take care.

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finding steve's forum after seeing his name a few times has been one of the reasons i got back into Metal detecting. Read some of his prospecting threads and coin hunting . He's not afraid of new things or admitting when he doesn't know something. Both essential's for success. And he does it in a honest and entertaining way!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please stay and continue to post here Steve. Don't let the trolls win. Those of us who have detected with you any length of time know your integrity and knowledge in the hobby. Personally, I would be honored to hunt with you again. Thanks for all you have done up to now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread