flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keep an eye on eBay, expect to pay $200-$300 more.

Or get on the waiting list of your choice.

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep an eye on eBay, expect to pay $200-$300 more.

Or get on the waiting list of your choice.
I'll probably just do a waiting list I just wonder how long of a wait it actually is

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll probably just do a waiting list I just wonder how long of a wait it actually is

Cabellas probably has the shortest right now actually since they didn't have a list going until just a few weeks ago... I know I was only about 10 people away from being shipped before I cancelled (I scored one from an eBay seller).

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cabellas probably has the shortest right now actually since they didn't have a list going until just a few weeks ago... I know I was only about 10 people away from being shipped before I cancelled (I scored one from an eBay seller).
Thanks for the heads up...if I could just find one in stock I would buy it right now lol

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dealer where I'm on the wait list said 2-3 weeks. Just in time for the warmer weather to arrive.

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dealer where I'm on the wait list said 2-3 weeks. Just in time for the warmer weather to arrive.
I just ordered one and only have 2 people on the waiting list so hopefully I will get one soon

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a 600 from Cabellas. They had them two days ago, yesterday they were gone again. Says it shipped. I'm going to use it for wet sand only. Bought it on a whim, silly me. Mine is going to be a specific use machine, wet sand tidal pools after storms at a shipwreck site in Delaware, maybe a few NJ sites on the beach also. I wanted a real live demo of what it would do in salt water, up until a few days ago everyone was doing air tests and "good dirt" tests, which for me didn't help at all. Vferrari took one to a beach we both go to. That convinced me. My Deus is my go to machine, the Vaquero the go to for the horrid iron infested dirt. And I just got bored so bought in on basically a whim. For real. If it doesn't perform, it will be back on the market within 100 days. I"m not brand loyal. And I don't have 10 machines in the closet. I do expect a large bump in technology within a year.

Last edited:

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hehh :) Considering some of your comments on the EQ smoky thats kind of a suprise. Be interesting to see what you have to say about it after some hours behind the stick. :) DD

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hehh :) Considering some of your comments on the EQ smoky thats kind of a suprise. Be interesting to see what you have to say about it after some hours behind the stick. :) DD

I knew he was bluffing!:laughing7:

GulfcoastCletus

Greenie
Mar 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your in the Tampa market, can hook you up with an 800. The dealer doesn't do mail order.

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smokey knows its as much about the operator as it is the machien. I suspect he'll wander onto dry land on a "whim" ;)

hageneyr

Aug 25, 2017
Downingtown, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PIcked up my 800 af Cabelas today! Gave me a 5% military discount! All good in the hood!

Wiganer

Jan 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Whites dual field beast, with Anderson shaft.
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My 2 600 were ship from Toronto today,, I guess the orders are starting to get filled:hello2:

Heck

Mar 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You again GulfcoastCletus for helping me out finding the Equinox 800. Charging her up and getting her ready for the beach;)

20180317_202731.jpg

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really hope I don't have to wait to long for mine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread