XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have any pms here.../???

Jeff in Pa

Feb 26, 2005
Pa
Detector(s) used
I have owned/own the Anfibio Multi, CTX, Etrac, Equinox, SE Pro, EX II, XS, Soveriegn Elite, Garrett Ace 250 and the Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Loved the video. I watch all of yours. I like your open and honest opinions. I too love using the Deus, it's a great machine but I am also not brand loyal. Performance is what I look for.

Thanks for all the great videos!!!

fuceye

Dec 13, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt,ctx3030,equinox 850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never watch a video that has the comments turned off....just a wast of my time...

PowerDubs

Oct 6, 2015
NWNJ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You don't watch a video because someone turns off the peanut gallery of negative comments?

That is stupid.

If someone watches a video, just like if someone purchases a product or uses a service- if they are satisfied, even happy- they generally go about their day.

The people that take the time to comment are typically unhappy, or inflammatory for their own self amusement.

What could you possibly gain from a comment section on a youtube video that you couldn't ascertain for yourself?

The fact that you took the time to POST that you wouldn't watch a video with comments turned off makes you inflammatory- you aren't adding anything productive to the conversation.

Read reviews for a restaurant, for a plumber or contractor...for someone trying to tell you something. For something people are trying to SELL you something. But still be aware of what you are reading and make your own choice.

For a metal detecting video? ;P

fuceye

Dec 13, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt,ctx3030,equinox 850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope....I do not watch any videos that have the comments turned off.....and that is just ok....

Like it or lump it...

Echoplex

Feb 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
youtube.jpg

jeg208

Jan 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although you get tons of junk in the comments, I wish they were enabled on these videos. It's great to be able to ask specific questions, and see collective feedback on settings, etc

PowerDubs

Oct 6, 2015
NWNJ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Although you get tons of junk in the comments, I wish they were enabled on these videos. It's great to be able to ask specific questions, and see collective feedback on settings, etc

Why not just ask the guy here?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never read the comments on any youtube channel. FYI. Just don't care about the comments, as all are 2nd hand opinions anyway.

littlehugger

Nov 23, 2005
Got a bit off topic.
I think the advantage of the Minelab Equinox, is an ability to ID deeper and more consistently.
Different frequencies have different qualities. Some frequencies are preferable for tiny objects, others for larger ones. Given multiple frequencies, you do not have to compromise. Your detector can be sensitive both ways.
Power output is limited by law, although there are probably ways of enhancing depth. So, no reason that multi frequency would be deeper, since the limit still applies, unless Minelab found a loophole.
But, given that you have multiple frequency, what ever comes under your coil should be more visible to at least one of those frequencies, and this also makes the ID more accurate.
There have been multi freq detectors before, besides Minelab. Fisher CZ's with two, the Kruzer, etc.
I really wonder if there are other reasons to explain a depth advantage?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread