Buying an Equinox 800

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered the 800 ten days ago through Kellyco. I knew in advance they already had a very long waiting list, and accepted that. In the meantime, I have other detectors to play with. I've been dealing with Kellyco since 1983 and have complete trust in them = GOOD people.

I agree Deep, I've dealt with them (Kellyco) I guess 25 years? Never a problem. It just seemed that something out of the box......could be he just talked to that ONE person, but I've talked to my friend this morning and he called back and spoke with the fella he ordered it through, and HE said he will try some calls and see what is what. I'm pretty sure had it been the whole machine, Kellyco would have exchanged it, at least they did for me a number of years ago on a Garrett model.

WIDirtFishing

Apr 29, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800

Past:
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Tesoro Silver uMax
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And, for another thing!

Kellyco offers a 15% discount for veterans. I had to prove it to them, sent them a copy of my DD214.

What other dealers offer that kind of discount to veterans?

That’s actually Minelab’s Manufacture’s Veterans Discount, Kellyco processes it and then gets reimbursed from ML.

Unless Kellyco offers 15% off everything in their store? I’m not a 100% sure about that, but I don’t think that’s the case.

Kellyco for me has been great for me in the past, but I’m just too impatient to wait 16 weeks or more for a detector is all. Especially when I can get it quicker from a local place.

WIDirtFishing

Apr 29, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800

Past:
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Tesoro Silver uMax
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that i think about it, i may received 15% my garret carrot a few years ago... I really don’t remember now. Maybe someone can clarify?

sundown08

Greenie
Mar 7, 2018
San Dimas, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone:

Just got the word today that my Equinox 800 is on the way! :hello2: Been out of detecting for a long time but I am retiring soon and really looking forward to getting back into the hobby!!!! Will post once my new toy arrives!!!

Regards,

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions