Question on equinox 800

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I set my machine up like dirt fishing on you tube for coins. High tones on dimes, quarters, copper and zinc pennies and nickels.

It works amazing IMO for parks and schools ect but there are times when I would like to dig EVERYTHING above iron. I read the manual and it says park 2's default tones are 2 tones???

When I go into park 2 it doesn't want to let me adjust tones ect. Any ideas as to why? Anyone know the easiest way to get a low tone on iron and a high tone on all non ferrous targets?

Thanks!

jeg208

Jan 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Park 2 default is 50 tones. Change it to 2 tones and then you will be able to adjust the tones. You can then adjust the ferrous range as needed, and adjust the volume and tone which can be heard in all metal mode.

OP
OP
HighVDI

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Park 2 default is 50 tones. Change it to 2 tones and then you will be able to adjust the tones. You can then adjust the ferrous range as needed, and adjust the volume and tone which can be heard in all metal mode.

For some reason after I go to 2 tones it doesn't let me customize my tones. Im sure I'm doing something wrong but finding out what is the main thing.

jeg208

Jan 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a 600, so I'm no help there, but I think tone should be in the threshold advanced menu, and tone break is in the advanced accept/reject menu (I think)

OP
OP
HighVDI

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got it all figured out. For some reason I was getting the advanced menu and normal mixed up. Thanks guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread