Time to get those Equinox 800's out to the Rockie's. :)

glabelle

Apr 21, 2011
IMO, this guy is a jerk.

#1. How do you know for sure he buried the treasure where someone could find it?
#2. How do you know (this applies to all 'famous' treasures) someone hasn't already found it and it is gone.
#3. If I'm not mistaken, 2 people have already died trying to find "it".

I would not waste my time.

George

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with you glabelle. That treasure is Forest Fenns entertainment. Believe me at his age he would have had to bury that treasure more than 20 yrs ago. He buried it when he was 78 so very doubtful he was climbing mountains lugging a treasure or wandering canyons and hills carrying a treasure. 99.9% of all treasure legends are just that. If you read about lost treasures 99% of them are hearsay. Just like the lost dutchman mine.. A dying miner with a map.. A 100 cowboy movies back in the 50's had old miners with claims and the bad guys came and stole all his gold until one lonesome cowboy came and found the bad guys then had a gun fight and got the gold back.

After you read about lost treasures and then think about if for a few days there are so many holes in the story you know there isn't a treasure.

If anyone wants to pay my expenses i take the burden off you and search for whatever treasure you want but no promises of recovery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread