Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800

Past:
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Tesoro Silver uMax
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Big Shout out to Keith at Fort Bedford Metal Detectors! What a great guy, A+ customer service. I realize now why Terry brags about him so much.
My 600 arrived today and i love it so far! Only 2 hours on it but with a newborn that’ll be my life for a while haha
Finds included an unrecognizable bottle cap, but i knew it was a bottlecap because I did the “all metal” mode trick and could hear the grunt. Rang up at a nice 15 with an iron grunt. Then a few beer tabs.
There was one signal in a pile of rocks that was under a small tree that I gave up on and will try again later. Kept getting a solid 27 no matter the angle but I think the little tree grew over it or something, hard to tell. My house use to be an old farm stead established in 1897. So I’ll try her again later.
Good luck to everyone!

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am glad you're satisfied with your E-600 and FT Bedford

I tried to help Ft Bedford on another site this morning because Ft Bedford's website said they have them in stock. I tried to help those still looking and i was kicked off the other site for mentioning Ft Bedford by name..

OP
OP
W

WIDirtFishing

Apr 29, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800

Past:
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Tesoro Silver uMax
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am glad you're satisfied with your E-600 and FT Bedford

I tried to help Ft Bedford on another site this morning because Ft Bedford's website said they have them in stock. I tried to help those still looking and i was kicked off the other site for mentioning Ft Bedford by name..

Yea that’ll happen sometimes. Each forum has their own rules on mentioning non-sponsors

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread