Anyone know the price the small coils will be going for?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard about $150 plus shipping, handling, tax, titles, all that nonsense. Actually, no title (unless you live where I do where they like to tax everything.)

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I heard about $150 plus shipping, handling, tax, titles, all that nonsense. Actually, no title (unless you live where I do where they like to tax everything.)

Thanks smokey I can swing that if I’m a good boy. Sales tax here is 9.25%

1942 merc

Sep 14, 2012
sd
Detector(s) used
xp deus , Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
$179.99 for the six inch when it gets here . Beats $425 , I wonder if deus will sell their new coils a bit cheaper ? Deus can make all the new stuff to keep up but pricing really goes a long way with the equinox .

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other

You forgot Dock fee's. Alway's wondered why when you buy a car, you get charged with a dock fee. There was no Dock fee when I bought a boat:dontknow::laughing7:.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't pay a dock fee when I bought my boat. Re the Deus, mine is killing all the competition and with it's lightest weight, I can't switch and it wouldn't matter how much the coil costs. Also, I don't NEED another coil or any other equipment right now. That's also the reason I bought a "nicer" car than a cheapo for a lot less. Digging those tiny targets at a foot is getting tiring however.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn't pay a dock fee when I bought my boat. Re the Deus, mine is killing all the competition and with it's lightest weight, I can't switch and it wouldn't matter how much the coil costs. Also, I don't NEED another coil or any other equipment right now. That's also the reason I bought a "nicer" car than a cheapo for a lot less. Digging those tiny targets at a foot is getting tiring however.

Agreed everyone wants to go deeper the problem is having to dig deep.....over and over and over.....

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, deeper has a cost. Took the Cibola to the ocean beach and got a shipwreck copper at something like 13". Twas' a pain.

Old of my older Tesoros got a 3 lb. cannon ball on a Rev War battlefield and it was over knee deep. Like over 18". I had a dickens of a time getting it out of the ground.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, deeper has a cost. Took the Cibola to the ocean beach and got a shipwreck copper at something like 13". Twas' a pain.

Old of my older Tesoros got a 3 lb. cannon ball on a Rev War battlefield and it was over knee deep. Like over 18". I had a dickens of a time getting it out of the ground.

Now just imagine all the deep digging in hard soil that ended up being trash. A couple of those will make you think.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fortunately, I haven't been digging ad signals deep. I also dig iron. Not this weekend, It's still too hot. Buggy. Snaky. All that.

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When you buy a boat you pay the dock fee every time you launch, at least here in Washington.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ive got the 4 or maybe 5" for my F75 lTD and I believe it was around $130 and it's on there now. It really lightens the machine drastically and it's good in iron. Also pretty deep. Get you one. You won't regret it. Good luck.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ive got the 4 or maybe 5" for my F75 lTD and I believe it was around $130 and it's on there now. It really lightens the machine drastically and it's good in iron. Also pretty deep. Get you one. You won't regret it. Good luck.

I’ve had a F75 Ltd with the Ultimate coil and the snake coil. And your right it is very good with iron.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did pre-order two 6" coils for the EQ on June 6th. So.....has ANYBODY heard of ANYTHING about any of them as to when they might become available to dealers to ship? This year? , next year? Just wondering.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. I have. :laughing7:

Will let you know more next week. :headbang:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
$179.99 for the six inch when it gets here . Beats $425 , I wonder if deus will sell their new coils a bit cheaper ? Deus can make all the new stuff to keep up but pricing really goes a long way with the equinox .

$425 for a coil is mind blowing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions