Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Thread: One thing I知 not liking about the 800

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Nov 2015
    303 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    SHOCKED FACE the EQ800 was delivered today. Fortunately...its the hottest day of the year so far 100 degrees /SARCASM
    Truth1253 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    13815 times
    Banner Finds (6)
    At least you got it this year. Hopefully it's insides didn't melt in the mail.
    Truth1253 likes this.

Nov 2015
    303 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeythecat View Post
    At least you got it this year. Hopefully it's insides didn't melt in the mail.
    Seems fine, the outer box was flawless no damage. I'm going to go put it on the charger and do my small gold test tonight after it cools off.
    Truth1253 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2015
    Near Ground Zero for Insanity
    XP Deus with HF Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek Delta/Whites MXT/Garrett Carrot/Piranha Relic Shovel
    4664 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesUpstateNY View Post
    SHOCKED FACE the EQ800 was delivered today. Fortunately...its the hottest day of the year so far 100 degrees /SARCASM
    Keep it in the refrigerator. Seriously, hope you can get out with it soon. Don't challenge it right off the bat or you may have a second javelin or potential road kill on your hands, lol. I was not impressed my first few times out. It clicked for me on a beach run and then found its groove with several relic hunts. Forced myself to not just go back to the Deus. Now I use them both with good success.
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."

Nov 2015
    303 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vferrari View Post
    Keep it in the refrigerator. Seriously, hope you can get out with it soon. Don't challenge it right off the bat or you may have a second javelin or potential road kill on your hands, lol. I was not impressed my first few times out. It clicked for me on a beach run and then found its groove with several relic hunts. Forced myself to not just go back to the Deus. Now I use them both with good success.
    Don't challenge it, its a Minelab it will bend to my will. You there EQ800 on your knees! lol
    Last edited by CharlesUpstateNY; Jul 12, 2018 at 09:42 PM.
    smokeythecat and Truth1253 like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    13815 times
    Banner Finds (6)
    I think you got it mad.

Charter Member
    us
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2016
    Abita Springs....Born in New Orleans
    EQUINOX 800
    15167 times
    Metal Detecting
    Congratulations!!!
    CharlesUpstateNY likes this.

Nov 2015
    303 times
    I think you got it mad.
    LOL I laugh in its general direction. EQ800 find gold damn you!!
    Truth1253 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    13815 times
    Banner Finds (6)
    Oh, oh! Your Equinox just sent me a text and said if will only find gold under dog left overs - if you get my meaning!

Nov 2015
    303 times
    I'm only half kidding. I don't now about anyone else but whenever I go detecting with a negative attitude, this site sucks, I'll probably get skunked AGAIN at this site, etc. that's generally what happens. I had this one site, my hunting buddy loved to go to this site but I got skunked there like 5 times in a row. I dreaded when he said he wanted to go there. I convinced myself the site was worthless.

Then one day I found a couple old coins, my attitude changed and good lord then large cents and Barber and Merc dimes, Indian Head cents started popping out of the ground all over the place. Followed by seated and half dimes and 3 cent silvers. My 1864-L repunched date IH came from there. Humiliating lol
    Truth1253 and Amergin like this.

Nov 2015
    303 times
    Oh, oh! Your Equinox just sent me a text and said if will only find gold under dog left overs - if you get my meaning!
    Don't make me put the clad dime at 10 inch jinx on you.

Charter Member
    us
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2016
    EQUINOX 800
    15167 times
    Metal Detecting
    I'm only half kidding. I don't now about anyone else but whenever I go detecting with a negative attitude, this site sucks, I'll probably get skunked AGAIN at this site, etc. that's generally what happens. I had this one site, my hunting buddy loved to go to this site but I got skunked there like 5 times in a row. I dreaded when he said he wanted to go there. I convinced myself the site was worthless.

Then one day I found a couple old coins, my attitude changed and good lord then large cents and Barber and Merc dimes, Indian Head cents started popping out of the ground all over the place. Followed by seated and half dimes and 3 cent silvers. My 1864-L repunched date IH came from there. Humiliating lol
    Man this hobby is something else. Thanks for keeping me aware of that fact. It痴 happened to me I just forget at times. Good luck and HAVE FUN wit dat new 800!!!!!

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2014
    Laconia, NH
    Currently: XP Deus v4.1 Minelab Equinox 800 Fisher Gold Bug 2 Previously: Garrett GTA 500 Garrett Ultra GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 1250
    848 times
    Don't make me put the clad dime at 10 inch jinx on you.
    Make sure it's a 1965 just for good measure. Very few things in this world are worse than getting sixty-fived.
    vferrari, Ogre1190, nagant and 2 others like this.

Nov 2015
    303 times
    Quote Originally Posted by laidback4sho View Post
    Make sure it's a 1965 just for good measure. Very few things in this world are worse than getting sixty-fived.
    Bro that was just mean! lol
    laidback4sho and Truth1253 like this.

Charter Member
    us

Apr 2016
    EQUINOX 800
    15167 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by laidback4sho View Post
    Getting 65壇 sucks bad

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links