Interesting no silver hoards anytime soon

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone should inform this guy he is using a MOTION metal detector. Meaning coil has to be moving :P He's created a situation to mislead.
True, but couldn't care less about this guy or his agenda and have already wasted too much time on him and anyone who actually buys into his bogus claims by just typing this response. Lol.

If the video doesn't have a Calabash Digger title page, I generally don't pay much attention to it unless the creator has established some credibility with me. Otherwise, I just assume they are trying to buy views, sell something, promote some agenda, and/or just incompetent at metal detecting. :hello:

Last edited:

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I just did a video totally debunking that youtube guy claiming that Equinox cannot find a hoard.

Here yuh go:

Matt

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Matt. Dunno what that guy did to get his Equinox to silence out, but it made no sense to me.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I said it before. Hope all the bad news about the Equinox keeps spreading like wildfire.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I'm thinking the guy who made the original video is an Equinox Fan who is trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube through a disinformation campaign. But too little, too late there are too many Equinoxes out there and they are vacuuming up the targets at a site near you, lol.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
True, but couldn't care less about this guy or his agenda and have already wasted too much time on him and anyone who actually buys into his bogus claims by just typing this response. Lol.

If the video doesn't have a Calabash Digger title page, I generally don't pay much attention to it unless the creator has established some credibility with me. Otherwise, I just assume they are trying to buy views, sell something, promote some agenda, and/or just incompetent at metal detecting. :hello:

I agree with everything you said 100%

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh...dude....u wanna see his latest video *****ing about the Equinox...lol.

Im just literally laughing out loud...hang on......

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Equinox sucks please don'y buy one : D

Agreed. Wouldn't hit a UFO on edge in park 1, won't hit a silver dime @ 5", too much shaft wobble, rips your arm out its socket almost immediately........last but not least if you swing a DEUS don't even bother going over it with your Nox because the XP hits a dime better in an air test with a nail above sitting on a 2x4 piece of hightly mineralized spruce.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you know why I don't watch youtube videos on detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread