Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My life is complete. Why? Because now after 11 months, almost a year, when I first ordered the Equinox, WP headphones and 6" coil, my purchases are complete.

It was so stressful waiting all that time for what I perceived as the ultimate detector and accessories. The season was waning and I needed to hit the beach.

Please don't get me wrong, I love the Minelab Equinox but I would never wait a year to purchase a Chevy Equinox.
This is the first time in my life I waited so long to make a buy.

As always, Best of Luck!

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Glad for ya.Congrats

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab was running production 24 hrs a day. Demand was and still is huge.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Chevy Equinox:icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 69

Hal2k

Dec 9, 2016
Blountsville, Al
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, with stock coil
AT PRO Pointer, NEL Storm coil, Garrett 5 X 8 coil, 9 X 12 Garrett concentric coil, Nel 6.5 x 9 coil for the Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats Rusty! hope you enjoy your Nox as much as I have mine.

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats Rusty. I waited I think it was 4 months from order to delivery for my 800. I was okay with the wait. It's too danged hot for dirt digging at my present state of health. I'd rather live to use it for a few years rather than stroke out. I have bench tested it in the front yard and am really pleased with the way it locked in on targets - very precise.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would win in a paint drying contest Right after you win waiting for a pot to boil

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My life is complete. Why? Because now after 11 months, almost a year, when I first ordered the Equinox, WP headphones and 6" coil, my purchase is complete.

It was so stressful waiting all that time for what I perceived as the ultimate detector and accessories. The season was waning and I needed to hit the beach.

Please don't get me wrong, I love the Minelab Equinox but I would never wait a year to purchase a Chevy Equinox.
This is the first time in my life I waited so long to make a buy.

I guess my point is directed to Minelab for the slooooow releases. Why put customers thru that?
My apologies if it comes across poorly.

As always, Best of Luck!

Cabelas has had them in stock on and off for the past 5 months! Had mine since March no waiting list required.

Congrats though on finally getting one! Its a great machine.

Last edited:

ctdirtdigger

May 14, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Excalibur (2), GPX 4500, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab surely DID strike GOLD with this machine !!

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To clarify, his long wait was for everything he wanted. He got the detector first, then the Anderson Shaft, next was the waterproof headphones, and finally the 6" coil. Wish I had the balance of my order of 6" coils to fullfill the rest of the orders. :-)

Wayne

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hope it was worth the wait for everything. you should have quite the setup now so in theory, no excuses LOL. You should have some very useful tools to use now. a six inch coil would be nice to have but I have other priorities going on right now that dictate everything. good luck with it all, should be fun

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
To clarify, his long wait was for everything he wanted. He got the detector first, then the Anderson Shaft, next was the waterproof headphones, and finally the 6" coil. Wish I had the balance of my order of 6" coils to fullfill the rest of the orders. :-)

Wayne
That’s exactly right. Wayne at metaldetectingstuff was awesome in getting me all the items I wanted. Without his help I wouldn’t be this far along.
Thank you Wayne for all your kind help.

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you finally got all you needed. I got my Equinox and 6" coil within days for ordering each. But I still wish I had a beach but closest one is 7 hours away. So enjoy your beaches,you are truly lucky to be near beaches.

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks pulltabfelix! Even though I’m only a few miles away, life gets in the way sometimes that it may as well be 7 hours away.
Right now I’m recovering from shoulder surgery so it will be awhile before I get back to the beach.
Best of luck and I hope you can make it to the beach soon.

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
To whom it may concern:
If I made it seem like I waited 11 months to receive my Nox, that wasn’t the case. It was a total of 11 months to get all the stuff that I wanted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread