South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When cellar hole hunting I like hearing all the tones in Park 1. Iron is muted, but all other tones are viable targets. Usually fairly quiet.

At old parks and schools, however, I would like to mute out or “discriminate” 16-18, but keep 10-15. Right now I’m using factory preset Park 1, but getting 1 or 2 16-18 hits on just about every swing. Makes it hard to listen for the tones I’m going after. Is there a way to do this on the 600? Or do I need to set zone 1 (iron) all the way up to 19 or 20?

Thx!

goodtimecharlie

Aug 11, 2012
winfield,ks.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600-Tesoro Mojave-Tesoro Tiger Shark- TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When you hit on a 16 or any number you don't want just hit your reject button on the far right. That will cancel out the signal. Just repeat hitting the reject on unwanted targets. Once you have all the signal rejected that you want you can save that program.

OP
OP
pa-dirt_nc-sand

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When you hit on a 16 or any number you don't want just hit your reject button on the far right. That will cancel out the signal. Just repeat hitting the reject on unwanted targets. Once you have all the signal rejected that you want you can save that program.

Thx! I was trying to figure out the advanced functions, but alas not on the 600. The “manual” reject will work fine for my needs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions