Video: Test and review of 6 inch coil on Equinox with live digsf!

detectorben

Feb 19, 2017
Nebraska
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a well made video you can see the coil and display + sound, :icon_thumleft:

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you very much for taken the time out to making such a quality video. I love my 6” coil and after seeing your video I learned a lot. Thank you sir

OP
OP
detectorben

detectorben

Feb 19, 2017
Nebraska
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a well made video you can see the coil and display + sound, :icon_thumleft:
Thanks for the watch and the feedback I really do appreciate it!

I am always striving to make better more informative videos. I know I have learned a lot from other detectorists on YouTube.

OP
OP
detectorben

detectorben

Feb 19, 2017
Nebraska
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much for taken the time out to making such a quality video. I love my 6” coil and after seeing your video I learned a lot. Thank you sir
Thank you! Glad I could help. I love the 6 inch coil as well. I wish I would have had the update before these hunts so I could compare the difference better after update.

I am also planning to add some better camera equipment that will capture close up detail of coins and other finds on live digs for future videos.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you! Glad I could help. I love the 6 inch coil as well. I wish I would have had the update before these hunts so I could compare the difference better after update.

I am also planning to add some better camera equipment that will capture close up detail of coins and other finds on live digs for future videos.

Ben I saw a huge difference after the update with the 6”! Oh well you might have to make another video :laughing

OP
OP
detectorben

detectorben

Feb 19, 2017
Nebraska
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ben I saw a huge difference after the update with the 6”! Oh well you might have to make another video :laughing
Yeah I noticed improvement as well in target id being more stable and depth meter accuracy so far. Pin pointing seems the same for me but I had no issues with that prior to update. I will definitely have more videos to come!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah I noticed improvement as well in target id being more stable and depth meter accuracy so far. Pin pointing seems the same for me but I had no issues with that prior to update. I will definitely have more videos to come!

Good because you’re good at it [emoji1360]

jdiggs_treasure

Jan 12, 2013
northern california
Detector(s) used
Xp deus 11"x35/9"HF roundl/Mi6
Minelab equinox 800 11"& 6" coils
Killer b wasp headphones
Whites prostars
garrett carrot
Predator ranger shovel/raptor digger
Lesche t handle/ hand digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent video showing the 6" coil... nice silver's as well... I'm liking my 6" coil for sure... been killing the coins at the trashiest of places... very stable and deep for a small sniper coil...

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video and nice finds! :icon_thumleft: How is your camera mounted on your Nox?

OP
OP
detectorben

detectorben

Feb 19, 2017
Nebraska
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video and nice finds! :icon_thumleft: How is your camera mounted on your Nox?
Thanks!

I have a flexible clip on mount that I put just in front of arm cup. It allows me to show first person view then rotate to the hole once I set detector down. It's not perfect but works pretty well.

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks!

I have a flexible clip on mount that I put just in front of arm cup. It allows me to show first person view then rotate to the hole once I set detector down. It's not perfect but works pretty well.

Ah you mean like this one?

41RTccFuUML._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread