Inital 800 question

Dragonscout

Nov 1, 2018
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, so I sprung for the 800, and am doing the initial workup. When I start plugging everything in, is there an automated sleeper cycle when full charge is reached. Just don't want to burn any of the parts up before I even learn her. I also haven't owned any of the new recharging battery systems except for the deep cycle on the motorcycle that conditions the unit. I think this might be a simple question but didn't see anything that addressed it in the booklet. I know you just pull the 9 volt on the be Mojave, but the newer machines may be a whole new breed of cat. Thx for the input...

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep its fine to let it go. No worries.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with your new machine

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
good luck, you will love the 800 after you learn it. I suspect once you receive it you will have more than a few questions.

RayinAlaska

Oct 23, 2018
Alaska
Detector(s) used
Sovereign
Equinox
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, so I sprung for the 800, and am doing the initial workup. When I start plugging everything in, is there an automated sleeper cycle when full charge is reached. Just don't want to burn any of the parts up before I even learn her. I also haven't owned any of the new recharging battery systems except for the deep cycle on the motorcycle that conditions the unit. I think this might be a simple question but didn't see anything that addressed it in the booklet. I know you just pull the 9 volt on the be Mojave, but the newer machines may be a whole new breed of cat. Thx for the input...
Remember to use USB chargers that that provide over 2 amps such as the chargers for new cellphones and tablets, not chargers that provide around 1 amp.

OP
OP
D

Dragonscout

Nov 1, 2018
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, got a whole raft of Samsung chargers around the house. Should be good to go. Due to emergency dental surgery, I may sell the Nox 800. Less than 15 minutes time on it to function check. If I can get $800 for the bill, I may just have to do with the Mojave for now. If interested anyone, pm me...

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow sorry to hear about the emergency dental surgery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions