Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love my 15" coil. I have zero falsing issues.. it's deep and does alot better than expected in iron.. I found quite a few older Wheaties and silver in nails. I could not pinpoint but easily could tell good targets were there.. easy to swing as I just glides across the ground.. found several ID of "9" cuff buttons at 7" deep or more with good clear signals. So very good with small objects.

I does very well Iโ€™m impressed not have I dug a 11โ€ bent square nail yes but I would have dug that signal on any detector is that signal sounded that good. But all I can tell someone that wants one be careful what you wish for because you will be digging deep so be ready to work. But Iโ€™m obsessive Iโ€™ll dig deep I got a know what it is and itโ€™s been paying off. I have a gambling nature. Lol

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Could you post a pic of that nice big coil on the nox? I want to see what it looks like on the machine!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could you post a pic of that nice big coil on the nox? I want to see what it looks like on the machine!

Yeah Iโ€™ll go get it out the truck and yes I will take it off after swinging again yesterday my arms are sore not from the coil which is surprisingly lighter than I was used too with the NEL 15โ€™s on my ATP and Max. IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG
And just so you could have a comparison to what the size actually is :) IMG_0012.JPG

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31โ€ Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Whatโ€™s that beige thing next to your machine?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had mine out on 2 different beach hunts so far and love it! As Truth mentioned, it doesn't add enough weight to the machine where I need to use a sling like I do with my Etrac. Today I found a Tiffany stud earring at a good 10" deep. I also found many other tiny non-ferrous targets, so, it's not missing anything small. It pin points excellent for a big coil. If you do the Minelab wiggle, the target is right there off the end of the coil. Unless I need a smaller coil for tight areas or heavy trash, It's going to stay on! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've had mine out on 2 different beach hunts so far and love it! As Truth mentioned, it doesn't add enough weight to the machine where I need to use a sling like I do with my Etrac. Today I found a Tiffany stud earring at a good 10" deep. I also found many other tiny non-ferrous targets, so, it's not missing anything small. It pin points excellent for a big coil. If you do the Minelab wiggle, the target is right there off the end of the coil. Unless I need a smaller coil for tight areas or heavy trash, It's going to stay on! :icon_thumleft:

Iโ€™ll agree good or bad it will pick up small target at depth. My best 15 inch coil out of 4 that Iโ€™ve had at separation weight and death Iโ€™m just working on the pinpointing.

wallrat_1975

Jul 19, 2018
Collinsville, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 1000 (800 + Steve's Carbon Goodies!),
Teknetics T2 SE LTD,
Teknetics Omega 8000,
Garret Carrot,
Tek-Point, 2 x Teknetics TLD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They use to call this thing a phone the phone book usually went underneath it.

The cord always managed to have one or 2 coils in the middle that would magically uncoil into a U-shape. That sent my OCD over the top! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread