My Equinox should.....

A#1

Feb 18, 2018
Traverse City, Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Connect via Bluetooth, to my Android phone.....

So an app could datalog the detector settings, VDI, and audio response to every signal I go over and/or pinpoint, while recording them along a GPS track.

So I can plot all the data points from different outings, onto Google Earth.

The whole Idea falling somewhere between the CTX, and the GoFind way of doing similar.

SultansOfSwing

Dec 28, 2016
NH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds possible, my uncle would probably figure out how to do it if he had an equinox. he was the first one to develop wireless headphones for detecting before bluetooth was invented. he used infrared.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I was surprised ML did not come out with a companion app for the Equinox. However, I am seeing the likes of ML and XP having a lot of trouble keeping up with the compatibility issues of such apps. XP can't even get theirs on the street and I have seen a lot of folks complaining about compatibility with the ML Go Find app, so maybe detector manufacturers are having trouble dedicating the needed resources to keep these apps updated. Hope I'm wrong and ML releases a companion app for Equinox.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be wonderful if we could record the sounds of the signals, put them all together and we could do our own "discrimination" reviewing the signals each evening after a hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread