Low Latency APTX Earbuds - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Low Latency APTX Earbuds

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2016
    South Western PA
    ACE 250 with DD coil Equinox 600
    10845 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Swung for about 30 min with the SoundPeats. They worked well, but did not do a good job keeping my ears warm in the 14 degree wind chill.... Iíll be using the Miccus headphones, but good to have a low cost spare set of viable Bluetooth earbuds. I can see using these when I travel and in the summer.
    TexasRT likes this.

us
    Aug 2008
    Dickinson, TX
    Equinox 600 & Whites DFX
    19 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Got my new SoundPeats earbuds in today. Only tried them at the house so far but I think I may have found my favorite audible device for the Nox.
    basstrackerman likes this.

us
    Feb 2007
    OHIO
    118 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRT View Post
    Got my new SoundPeats earbuds in today. Only tried them at the house so far but I think I may have found my favorite audible device for the Nox.
    Yeah mine came a few days ago and love them. Sound is very good, comfy, and no lag. Good buy!
    TexasRT likes this.
    WILD BILL

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2015
    Near Ground Zero for Insanity
    XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
    7388 times
    Very good buy. I like them, too.
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."

us
    Jul 2004
    St. Louis, MO
    Minelab Equinox 600 Garrett ACE 250
    188 times
    There's a 5% coupon on them on Amazon right now; saved another $1.50. I actually have a pair of the older standard BT version of these I use for working out and loved them. Went ahead and ordered a pair as I'm finally pulling the trigger on a Nox in a few weeks and V's great explanation sold me on the reasons why
    Kevin

us
    Title? old fart

Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
    13165 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    ordered mine last night, birthday present (might as well get something that you will actually use)
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

us
    May 2016
    ATWATER, CA
    Equinox 800, Garrett AT PRO, Whites MXT TRACKER E-SERIES
    57 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vferrari View Post
    None of the low cost earbuds I have tried have turned out to be true APTX LL EVEN when advertised as such on the sites. Buyer beware.

I just go wired in bad rain or put my hood up in lighter rain with the Miccus since there is no wire to worry about or...

I like these IP6 rated backphones which are weather resistant which are APTX LL (but need a special firmware update to get there so PM me) but they are not inexpensive nor good in cold rain/weather since they are on the ear phones.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The following are supposedly APTX LL but have decided to stop rolling the dice:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...TRQSLKX00J5&ps

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

HH
    Vterrari, I still haven't been able to pair my earphones to my detector...Minelab was no help this morning since tech wasn't in and woman who answered phone, says its an issue with the earphones and not the detector. I just happened to run across this post in the thread that led me to make my purchase and i see you had mentioned something about a firmware update. Can you explain to me, what you mean by this and will it be helpful in my situation?

Thanks,

Steve

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2015
    Near Ground Zero for Insanity
    XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
    7388 times
    The model I cited are back phones that needed an obscure firmware update to make them appear to the Equinox as APTX-LL but I had no trouble pairing them before the update. The Sound Peats paired up without issue or need for a FW update.
    pa-dirt_nc-sand likes this.
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."

us
    May 2016
    ATWATER, CA
    Equinox 800, Garrett AT PRO, Whites MXT TRACKER E-SERIES
    57 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vferrari View Post
    The model I cited are back phones that needed an obscure firmware update to make them appear to the Equinox as APTX-LL but I had no trouble pairing them before the update. The Sound Peats paired up without issue or need for a FW update.
    Vferrari...Just checking and trying everything I can to try to get these paired. Still waiting on sound peats tech to respond to my email and phone message.

Going over to my sons house tomorrow to try a pair of his bluetooth earbuds.

also reset the factory headphones, but don't understand why they would go into pairing mode automatically after reset. Even after i turned them off and put them on the charger the lights were red at first then started to blink red-blue. Could these be affecting the soundpeats from pairing.

Steve

us
    Dec 2017
    SE Indiana
    Nox 800, AT Pro, Tesoro conquistador
    11 times
    Relics and Coins
    04 jeep , i just went thru the same and posted in your thread. I was having the same problem and finally got mine to pair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links