Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Okay, Bit the bullet again...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    Whites MXT ALL PRO,
    3040 times
    Relic Hunting
    Best of luck to you Possum with the new Box 800. As said, you have a couple of Heavy Hitters in your arsenal.
    RustyGold, Hawks88 and Possum like this.

Charter Member
    us
    “Never argue with a fool. Onlooker may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain

Nov 2017
    Southeast Louisiana
    Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
    2160 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by vferrari View Post
    Yep. It sucks to drive 150 miles to a one time permission and find out your coil died and then add insult to injury to have to wait 2 weeks or more before you can swing a detector while you are waiting for it to return from the shop. Besides, no one detector does it all, though the Equinox does come close in terms of versatility. You'd be surprised at what can be found when hitting the same site with two different model detectors.
    Name:  images0AK4ID4X.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  8.4 KB

"Blessed is the Nation, who's God is the Lord!!!" Psalms 33:12

"I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and I have never seen the day when I did not pray for them." General Robert E. Lee

"My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." General Stonewall Jackson

Founder / CEO "Indian Creek Historical Society"

Charter Member
    us
    “Never argue with a fool. Onlooker may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain

Nov 2017
    Southeast Louisiana
    Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
    2160 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawks88 View Post
    Good luck with the new 800. I’m sure if you give it a little more time you’ll find that it does a great job. Great backup is right.
    Thanks my friend!!!
    Hawks88 likes this.

"I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and I have never seen the day when I did not pray for them." General Robert E. Lee

"My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." General Stonewall Jackson

Charter Member
    us

Nov 2017
    Southeast Louisiana
    2160 times
    Relic Hunting
    Thanks Devldog, yea I have a few pretty good machines, problem is trying to decide which one to use!!! Lol "D"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links