An inch of Rain and FedEx brings small coil!

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Been raining all day, storming off and on but lots of water. So FedEx runs a few minutes ago and I have a new 6 inch coil to open and put on the detector. Finally got the little bugger but it will have to wait for the water to drain down a little. It is more of not making a mess at the permission but tomorrow I should have a small area to hunt, hopefully. Even an old crippled up old fart can get excited about a new toy. Man it is little, even the wife will like this thing, she hated the stock coil for the weight. And it is supposed to rain Sat-Monday but I will still try it out even if only in the hard packed gravel driveway LOL. :icon_thumleft: DL

wallrat_1975

Jul 19, 2018
Collinsville, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 1000 (800 + Steve's Carbon Goodies!),
Teknetics T2 SE LTD,
Teknetics Omega 8000,
Garret Carrot,
Tek-Point, 2 x Teknetics TLD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats. Same storms that rolled through here yesterday night and today. Got some big boomers here and about 1.5" of rain. You'll love the 6".

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Have fun with the small coil DL. It detects deep for such a small coil. Good luck!

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
boy, this thing will make you slow down for sure. went out anyways and managed to find a clad quarter at the edge of the driveway. I have several times used the flashlight to show kind of the coverage of a detector as you swing it. The flashlight would be a pretty small one now. But I can easily see this as an awesome tool for the really thick trashy areas. I know that many of you have used sniper type coils for years and the closest thing to one for me was the AT GOLD 5x8 coil. it is nice to have options. And now the sun is out!

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m sure you’re going to like it DL. Good luck.

CarsonChris

Feb 11, 2019
Carson City NV
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lucky you! Mine was supposed to be here yesterday but the US Postal service is a government agency after all! 3 day shipping ends up 5 day.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got mine thru Amazon, came from High Plains Prospectors Lexington Ky. came Fed Ex

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread