Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I decided to go to the Fort lots of trash and iron, but I’m gonna concentrate under the large oaks due to the heavy heat we’re having. I’m gonna go slow and take my time which is hard for me. Old Targets are deep so I’m going to have to bury a silver dime and develop my settings. I’m on a 2 month dry spell so prayers are in need [emoji1317]

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May the force be with you - hope the metal detecting gods put lots of good stuff under the coil!!

Matt

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth, you have a great plan for success. Go slow and cover every square foot under those trees. Good things will happen. Listen for those odd signals that usually mean there's a keeper laying next to one of the 400 trillion pulltabs that are still left for all of us to remove and dispose of properly! Good luck and report back sir.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have the patience to stick with your plan and you shall be rewarded.

Just something I read in a furtune cookie lately...

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Truth, take your time, swing low and slow, and you will be successful. Best of luck to you and we will be standing by waiting for posts of your finds from the old fort.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's how to do it. IGNORE the VDI. When you get a signal and it doesn't register on the VDI but sounds faint, THAT's the target to go after.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread