EQX 800 - videos before and after using ver. 1.5.0 and 1.7.5 sweeping silver coins
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By tnsharpshooter
  • 1 Post By Iron Buzz
  • 1 Post By nagant

Thread: EQX 800 - videos before and after using ver. 1.5.0 and 1.7.5 sweeping silver coins

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member

Jul 2012
    Tn
    2- Xp Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Etrac, Nokta Anfibio Multi, Tarsacci MDT-8000
    821 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

EQX 800 - videos before and after using ver. 1.5.0 and 1.7.5 sweeping silver coins

All coil sizes tested.

Stock coil. Version 1.5.0 vs version 1.7.5 sweeping silver quarter, silver half dollar and silver dollar all on edge
    Before and after video.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p1STaUqE8

Smallest coil. Version 1.5.0 vs version 1.7.5 sweeping silver quarter, silver half dollar and silver dollar all on edge..
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZyyur30bX8

Biggest Coil. Version 1.5.0 vs 1.7.5 sweeping silver quarter, silver half dollar and silver dollar all on edge.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTnalUuMYz0
    Hawks88 and cudamark like this.

us
    Oct 2016
    South St Paul, MN
    XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
    1542 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Is this (1.7.5) the update that came out last summer, or is it a recent update?
    Hawks88 likes this.

Charter Member

Jul 2012
    Tn
    2- Xp Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Etrac, Nokta Anfibio Multi, Tarsacci MDT-8000
    821 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Buzz View Post
    Is this (1.7.5) the update that came out last summer, or is it a recent update?
    Version 1.7.5 has been out for a while. Not a new release.
    Some folks may have realized what the new release 1.7.5 did for stock coil. But maybe not for other coils. There are some differences with some of the coins using the smallest and biggest coils as far as how the original release version software performed ( meaning original version performed pretty good). The video shows I think.

Cheers.

us
    dirt sniffer

Apr 2017
    iowa
    Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
    497 times
    Thanks for the work you did but i got lost in all the beeps, which do you use?. I tried the update twice and was very unstable even at a fresh water beach that i can run wide open in 1.50.
    Hawks88 likes this.

Charter Member

Jul 2012
    Tn
    821 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nagant View Post
    Thanks for the work you did but i got lost in all the beeps, which do you use?. I tried the update twice and was very unstable even at a fresh water beach that i can run wide open in 1.50.
    I use the 1.7.5 version.
    You can watch the vids over and over. Even start from a certain point. Each coil was tested with oldest version first and the detect modes used were in order of how they are set up on menu screen. Meaning park 1, park 2, field 1 and field 2.
    Then the newest version was loaded in detector and the park and field detect modes tested in the order above.
    Not hard.

Something else worth noting.
    I don’t think it was my imagination.
    When sweeping the coin with coil sweep in same plane as coin on edge, seemed to me ID was higher using oldest version vs newer version.
    But sweeping across the coins perpendicular to plane of coin on edge ID and tone better especially using park 1 and field 1.
    Last edited by tnsharpshooter; Jun 19, 2019 at 11:48 AM.

Feb 2017
    Pa
    EQ 800 & 600, Fisher F75 +, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Conquistador, Bounty hunter Tracker iv
    3781 times
    Metal Detecting
    It's just hard to really get into air tests.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links