Minelab headset warranty??

saanich2018

Apr 25, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know what the warranty is for the Minelab wireless headset?
I bought my 800 earlier this year, and the headset came with it, so I have not had it a year yet

I just got to the beach this afternoon and when I went to use my headset I realized the “+” button did not work. It is as if it has collapsed inside. It was also hard to get them to pair. The minus button does work.

So are the headsets cover under a year warranty like the 800

Thanks?

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, three year warranty. Give them a call. They will take care of you.

OP
OP
saanich2018

saanich2018

Apr 25, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, three year warranty. Give them a call. They will take care of you.

Great. Thanks
I finally got them to pair and if I turn the volume up on the 800 I think they will be useable this trip. Just disappointed

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When travelling, have backups (like a cheap set of wired earbuds, phones, or even wireless earbuds) or wired detector grade or waterproof phones for stuff like that or your trip can be ruined. You can plug the wireless phones directly into the detector or into the WM08 wireless module using the supplied audio cable and run them passively (i.e., unpowered) if you have to because the wireless volume is insufficient or if you've pressed pressed that minus key too much. Are you using wired waterproof phones in the water (where all the good stuff really is at the beach)? If so, you can just use them on the sand too. HTH.

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to buy another pair due to me being old and used to cable phones, left them on the bumper this spring apparently. But if the buttons don't work I'm sure they will replace them and turn around will be quick.

OP
OP
saanich2018

saanich2018

Apr 25, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When travelling, have backups (like a cheap set of wired earbuds, phones, or even wireless earbuds) or wired detector grade or waterproof phones for stuff like that or your trip can be ruined. You can plug the wireless phones directly into the detector or into the WM08 wireless module using the supplied audio cable and run them passively (i.e., unpowered) if you have to because the wireless volume is insufficient or if you've pressed pressed that minus key too much. Are you using wired waterproof phones in the water (where all the good stuff really is at the beach)? If so, you can just use them on the sand too. HTH.

Great suggestion.

I do have a backup pair of wired headphones I could have used. Luckily, I was able to get the Minelab set to work well enough to use for my trip

Macwm

Tenderfoot
Oct 16, 2019
Europe
Detector(s) used
Minelab - Equinox 800
X-Pointer - Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know what the warranty is for the Minelab wireless headset?
I bought my 800 earlier this year, and the headset came with it, so I have not had it a year yet

I just got to the beach this afternoon and when I went to use my headset I realized the “+” button did not work. It is as if it has collapsed inside. It was also hard to get them to pair. The minus button does work.

So are the headsets cover under a year warranty like the 800

Thanks?

Hy man,

Mine stop working and not charge, only heat the battery, no lights on. Only 6 months after buyed.

Sent to dealer(geohunter.pt) and receive a new one 6 days after sent it.

I'm very satisfied with Minelab costumer service.

I'm outside U.S., living in Portugal.

Bye,

Mac.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread