Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Because if someone buys a vanquish the same coils could then also be used on the Nox negating customer from possibly buying a Nox coil as a replacement or extra coil. There is a reason Minelab did not make them comatible a dollar to a donut it is financial and I cant really blame them either.

But... but... but...

But they don't make an 8" coil for the Nox for that supposed person to buy. I don't follow your logic.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may be profit motivated, but frankly, in a ridiculous, twisted, and arrogant way. Insulting to Equinox users to just hang those coils out there. Hell, why wouldn't ML want an Equinox user to buy a whole useless detector (useless to the Equinox user, that is) just to get their hands on those coils if they WERE compatble? That way ML could sell their el cheapo detector while making Equinox users happy at the same time. Win-Win. Whatever.

Sure makes the Simplex more attractive than Vanquish as a low cost but capable backup machine. Plus Nokta appears to listen to it's cutomers suggestions on what they want rather than what Nokta thinks is best for them.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But... but... but...

But they don't make an 8" coil for the Nox for that supposed person to buy. I don't follow your logic.

I'm not talking about the 8" coil, it is the 12" and 10" coils I am thinking about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread