Scored a Brand New Equinox 800 for $564!

WIDirtFishing

Apr 29, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800

Past:
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Tesoro Silver uMax
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea, title is a little click baity but wanted to share my strategy with you.
So Equinox was $899. I received 15% Military discount bringing it to $764.
I then signed up for a Chase Rewards a unlimited credit card. They’re doing a special for new customers of $200 off your first $500+ purchase.
So that brought it down to $564!!!
Even without the Military discount $699 for the 800 is a good deal if you’re in the market!

Also BIG thanks to Bart at Big Boy Hobbies. He is top notch!

Dirtslinger

Apr 6, 2013
Western Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000 w/NEL SS, Nokta Impact, Garrett Treasure Ace 300, Minelab Equinox 800, White's Coinmaster 4/DB
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now THAT’S a bargain! I’m finally coming around to mine, had some issues with it out of the box, but nothing that kept me from running it in the snow the day I got it and minelab sent me a new part for it that was not right and I still can’t log into their website despite 5 attempts at it, email is all but impossible to get anything resolved and I’d still say I am happy with the machine. The service, not-so-much, but the machine is a dream! Give it about fifteen hours to learn it. Then she will start playing some music for you.

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
First thank you for your service, military myself military police haha but yea military discount through big barts is excellent!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread