Ear buds - great deal right now

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6EEFCD40-F29D-4C56-B9CD-B8EA0A813FEC.png

Aukey B80’s

Hey all, ive been using these for the past couple years. They are APTX LL and pair up nicely with the Nox and Vanquish. Think i paid 60 or 70 when i got them. Amazon has them right now for $35. Comes with all different attachments for your ears including memory foam

I use them in most of my summer hunt videos. Batts last a long time.

Not a salesman but would rather us get them first before there gone.

Worth a visit.

Take care Mike

Donut

Jan 25, 2010
Coloma, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Xterra 70 6" 7.5khz concentric 9" 7.5Khz concentric, 5x10 18.75Khz DD, 10.5 18.75Khz DD.
Let us know if they work.
I’ve seen some that didn’t work even though it says APTX LL

OP
OP
Iffy Signals

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea they work, same pair i have been using. Cheaper now than i paid.

Donut

Jan 25, 2010
Coloma, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Xterra 70 6" 7.5khz concentric 9" 7.5Khz concentric, 5x10 18.75Khz DD, 10.5 18.75Khz DD.
Yea they work, same pair i have been using. Cheaper now than i paid.
That’s good to here. Last year I bought a set on amazon and the even said on the box APTX LL but they wasent.

MidTN

Aug 22, 2018
Mt Pleasant, TN
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Patriot & Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered and should arrive on July 7th. Hope they pair with my 600.

MidTN

Aug 22, 2018
Mt Pleasant, TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received mine on Tuesday. Had to do a factory reset three times before they would pair with the 600. Plan to use them later today.

OP
OP
Iffy Signals

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received mine on Tuesday. Had to do a factory reset three times before they would pair with the 600. Plan to use them later today.

How did they work for ya? They continue to be fine for me. Weird you had to do a reset.

jasonw77

Dec 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just read this post and have been looking for a pair of buds for my nox. They come in tomorrow can't wait to try them. Thanks for the info

MidTN

Aug 22, 2018
Mt Pleasant, TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worked great, I like using the earbuds the headphones are to heavy and bulky for me.

jasonw77

Dec 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1845790

Aukey B80’s

Hey all, ive been using these for the past couple years. They are APTX LL and pair up nicely with the Nox and Vanquish. Think i paid 60 or 70 when i got them. Amazon has them right now for $35. Comes with all different attachments for your ears including memory foam

I use them in most of my summer hunt videos. Batts last a long time.

Not a salesman but would rather us get them first before there gone.

Worth a visit.

Take care Mike
Wanted to thank you received my Aukey buds a couple days ago, had issues getting to connect and they work great with no lag that I can notice. Thanks for the info Iffy Signals

jasonw77

Dec 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just realized I missed typed. I had no issues getting these to connect

secondstar

Mar 11, 2017
North Central Connecticut
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wasn't aware of this thread, I coincidentally ordered a pair of Aukey B80's and received them earlier this week. They paired with my Equinox 600 without any issues whatsoever, and sound great. I went out with them in the hot summer weather for the first time yesterday, so much better than wearing over the hear headphones!

OP
OP
Iffy Signals

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad It worked out for everyone. I posted a video on my iffy signals YT ch when i first got them but they were expensive at the time. When i saw the discount i figured i would fill everyone in here. They pair up super fast with the Vanquish because the Vanquish just looks for bluetooth and not the WM80.

sblizz334

Jun 3, 2014
Washington, NC
Detector(s) used
AT Pto, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing this. I've been trying to get find a set of earbuds for this hot eastern NC weather. I ordered them and received them in yesterday. I've tried several times, but can't get them to pair with my equinox 800. I've tried a factory reset a couple of times and still nothing. I know they work because they paired with my android phone flawlessly and sound great. Does anyone have any suggestions?

gravityboy

Jul 18, 2018
Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites 4900Di
Tesoro Tejon
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Fors CoRe
Makro Racer 2
Nokta Simplex+
XP Deus
Minelab NOX 600
Minelab GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the B-60s and I can't get them to stay in my ears. I guess mine are funky shaped! Does the over the ear wire on these fatigue your ears after a while?

gravityboy

Jul 18, 2018
Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites 4900Di
Tesoro Tejon
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Fors CoRe
Makro Racer 2
Nokta Simplex+
XP Deus
Minelab NOX 600
Minelab GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing this. I've been trying to get find a set of earbuds for this hot eastern NC weather. I ordered them and received them in yesterday. I've tried several times, but can't get them to pair with my equinox 800. I've tried a factory reset a couple of times and still nothing. I know they work because they paired with my android phone flawlessly and sound great. Does anyone have any suggestions?

One thing to remember when pairing bluetooth headphones to the Nox is you have to wait until AFTER it searches for the OEM ones (frequency? or channel?) before they will try to pair. I can't remember if it is 30 seconds but it took me several tries to learn that. Hopefully someone will chime in that has paired bluetooth phones recently to remember the details...but for sure I had problems and did a bunch of resets before I realized I had to wait a long time in the search mode before it started scanning for non-OEM phones.

SultansOfSwing

Dec 28, 2016
NH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found a pair of the B80s NIB on ebay for $25 shipped. Thanks for the heads up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread