Equinox V3 Depth Requests And Iron

nuggetdog

Jan 29, 2014
Utah
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said it, the 4khz is a dig all frequency. Will be very valuable in the right conditions.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Iffy!! So my take is to keep hunting in multi and when a target is detected switch to 4 to further interrogate the target or visa versa if one chooses. My Safari with a SunRay 8" coil hits those 8-9" dimes and half-one reales well, hoping my Nox will be equal or better since that Safari is a beast to swing due to its weight.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You answered several questions, was wondering about trash sounding higher too and you even showed a nickle sounding and reading higher. so it is another tool for verifing a possible deep signal. the update has benifits as well besides the 4 khz. by the way, Smoky is a gal, not a guy

OP
OP
Iffy Signals

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You answered several questions, was wondering about trash sounding higher too and you even showed a nickle sounding and reading higher. so it is another tool for verifing a possible deep signal. the update has benifits as well besides the 4 khz. by the way, Smoky is a gal, not a guy

Wow! Never knew that. i thought smokey was a guy. So sorry. Im an a@@!

OP
OP
Iffy Signals

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Most Everything rings Higher! I dug some foil and that stayed low have not had it on a relic site yet. Just hit a park to see how she purred.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread