Minelab Equinox 800 finds 1,200 GOLD STATERS!!

OP
OP
Minelab Matt

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is amazing! A find of many lifetimes.

Yeah, mad thing is, he found ONE, without a detector, then it says he ran back home to grab his Equinox 800 and...yyyeeeehaah!!!

Can you imagine the feeling!!!!!!!!!

Matt

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is incredible that is what we all dream about and will never happen in three lifetimes so I can imagine he was drunk on gold and he still must be flying high. All I can say is just incredible

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Incredible find, Congrats!!! "D"

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow oh wow! An equivalent to that in the states where we can generally keep our finds would pretty much set most of us up for life.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow oh wow! An equivalent to that in the states where we can generally keep our finds would pretty much set most of us up for life.

Problem is we didn't have Celtic, Saxon, Viking, and Roman warriors burying gold coins and royal jewelry all over the place for a thousand plus years like in the UK. Our "precious metal" history only goes back 500 years or so.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On top of the ground! Priceless! My British gold guinea was eyeballed on top of the ground a millisecond before my Tesoro spotted it! I first thought it was modern trash. Yes, stuff does get to the top sometimes!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread