Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Dec 2018
    Tennessee
    Etrac & NOX 600
    412 times
    Metal Detecting

Has Nel Gone The Way of Sunray X-1 Probe?

With some difficulty, I finally found a place and purchased an in stock 12" x 13" Nel Tornado coil for my etrac. Here's the response I just received.

Hi Dennis!

NEL has frozen our distributor of selling coils and we cant get any more. Hopefully NEL and distributor will come to an agreement soon. Necause of this I have to refund your purchase. Doing that now.

Thanks!

Bart Davis
    405-206-9010
    www.BigBoysHobbies.net
    Authorized Minelab, Whites, Fisher, Teknetics, Garrett, XP Deus, Tesoro and Detector Pro dealer.

Anyone know what the deal is? Is this going the way of the Sunray X-1 probe for the Minelab? Think I need to find a used one for sale, or am I not digging deep enough to locate a new one? Thanks y'all...

us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Equinox 800, Treasure Probe IV, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, 5X10 Joey, Steath 920ix and 720i, TRX, etc....
    6531 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    I see tons of NEL coils for sale on Ebay, including the Tornado for the Etrac. Haven't heard of any problems getting one. Hope there isn't anything serious as they make some good coils.
    "jus cuz it's wrote down, don't make it so"

us
    Jan 2015
    Upstate NY
    Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
    677 times
    Metal Detecting
    Isn't Cors the same company that make the Nel Coils?

us
    Dec 2018
    Tennessee
    Etrac & NOX 600
    412 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by cudamark View Post
    I see tons of NEL coils for sale on Ebay, including the Tornado for the Etrac. Haven't heard of any problems getting one. Hope there isn't anything serious as they make some good coils.
    Tons? I scoured Ebay yesterday for one. Only one seller had a 'tornado' coil for an etrac, and he had only two in stock. And it is coming from the other side of the globe and take a month or more to get. That's why I was asking if Minelab was having another problem with a vendor like Sunray because the Tornado coils for Minelab are as rare as chickens teeth. All kinds of them for a Garrett and other machines.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links