Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Nov 2008
    Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
    72 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Looking for a Great laid back Virginia Civil War hunt? Relic Rescue is for you!

Hey folks, if you are looking for a superb well organized Civil War hunt, the I have to recommend the Relic Rescue hunts held in Northern Va. I have been to many events that are Civil War related, and this one has to be the best I have found yet.. They are all good, it's just this one is the best in my opinion. I have now attended 3 Relic Rescue events all held on prime Confederate and Union encampments. I have witnessed some incredible recoveries including an Ultra Rare Kearny Cross, and many Confederate buttons and relics. The soil is highly mineralized, and I recommend using a machine that can handle the tricky soil. The hunts are carefully organized, and intentionally kept small (50-75) creating a relaxing, and laid back atmosphere. Highly Recommended

To learn more, click here---> www.justgodetecting.com Under the Relic Rescue thread.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors