Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Woodland Detectors

Thread: Looking for a Great laid back Virginia Civil War hunt? Relic Rescue is for you!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2008
    Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
    76 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Looking for a Great laid back Virginia Civil War hunt? Relic Rescue is for you!

Hey folks, if you are looking for a superb well organized Civil War hunt, the I have to recommend the Relic Rescue hunts held in Northern Va. I have been to many events that are Civil War related, and this one has to be the best I have found yet.. They are all good, it's just this one is the best in my opinion. I have now attended 3 Relic Rescue events all held on prime Confederate and Union encampments. I have witnessed some incredible recoveries including an Ultra Rare Kearny Cross, and many Confederate buttons and relics. The soil is highly mineralized, and I recommend using a machine that can handle the tricky soil. The hunts are carefully organized, and intentionally kept small (50-75) creating a relaxing, and laid back atmosphere. Highly Recommended

To learn more, click here---> www.justgodetecting.com Under the Relic Rescue thread.
    Cycluran likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    Virginia
    Minelab Sovereign GT, ProFind 25
    92 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    'Don't know if things like this still happen around here, it is an old post I've stumbled on but, I'm newly stationed in the area and can't seem to get anywhere on the Diggin in Virginia site. After growing up in Vicksburg with a metal detector in my hand, I'm lost up here with no place to swing. 'Never had to my whole life, but now I'd pay for the opportunity to relic hunt a piece of property in this state, if that's what it takes to stay legal and continue to grow the collection my kids will inherit.
    "If I had my druthers, I'd pull a cork and jaw with you." ~Rooster Cogburn

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors