Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

1. Oct 12, 2012 to Oct 13, 2012 06:30 PM to 08:00 AM
    Mike in Bama Tenderfoot
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.

39th annual DEEP SOUTH TREASURE HUNT

PLACE: SMITH LAKE PARK - CULLMAN, AL

SPONSOR: WARRIOR BASIN TREASURE HUNTER ASSOCIATION

REGISTRATION FORM: GO TO www.wbtha.com

FIRST EARLY ENTRY CUTOFF DATE; JUNE 30TH

Apr 2012
    82 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I will be there , thanks for posting.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7420 times
    Checking my schedule.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Jun 2012
    Lafayette
    Garrett 350
    1 times
    I'm new to the forum. Can someone tell me how these organized hunts work? Is it a competition, something a club does to raise funds....? Do you get to keep the finds? Thanks for any info. Chuck

Apr 2012
    82 times
    Hey Chuck, they are seeded hunts that is planted by the club, some are silver, cooper, coins and some tokens that are marked especially for prize give aways, they are a timed event, you would enjoy it!

us
    Apr 2009
    Oneonta Alabama
    I have 16 different models. It depends on what I am hunting for.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyspurs View Post
    I'm new to the forum. Can someone tell me how these organized hunts work? Is it a competition, something a club does to raise funds....? Do you get to keep the finds? Thanks for any info. Chuck
    Chuck, Not sure how other clubs do it but this is the way we do it:
    All monies taken in for the Hunt are put back into the hunt as coins, relics, prizes, ect.
    The club makes it monies off of coin raffle drawings held between hunts and main raffles (gold coin, sword, metal detector) where the drawing is held at the end of the hunt.

Hope this helps

Mike

Apr 2012
    82 times
    I've been to one of there hunts and I can say it was a lot of fun and to see that much detectorists in one place was pretty cool ! Thumbs up!!

Charter Member
    us
    When you get Tired of the every day grind you turn to a place an time to slow down. Gold prospecting a way of life...

Oct 2010
    Alabama/ Ohio
    GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT cibola ) Now using a Xterra 705, Tesoro Tiger shark and XLT
    46 times
    Wife is not coming with me But to bad for her cause I am still coming to this hunt have already started prepairing for a weekend of camping and fun I also have a couple coins I'd like to donate these are copper clad with silve not solid silver but let me know on donations of coins

Lna
    us
    Feb 2012
    i am from Miami, i am looking for anyone to go for a weekend with me ,for treasure hunting. And also i am interested in going any events you guys have. thank you and have a wonderfull day

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors