• Haunted Houses.jpg
    Haunted Houses.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 227

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
Never gave this one a thought but your correct!
Our country is in very tough shape right now!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you know even the smallest of things have changed. Where you going to get the money to buy candy? :-\

Cr4zyH0rs3

Mar 3, 2007
MA.
Detector(s) used
X-70 & Myself
Back in the old days when i was young, we was able to go Trick or Treating on the 30th ans 31st.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

That was an email i recieved this morning about the forclosures. I feel so sorry for all the people loosing their jobs now. HOpe it gets better.

The last big pay check i got, (probably want be getting another one of those for a long time) i doubled up on all my bank notes, credit cards ect. trying to get out from under all the dept and at least get a month ahead, i have to. Did manage to pay off my car, thats one less worry i have now, thank God.

As i was posting this this morning, i was listening to the news in the back ground, they were talking to a business owner who is having to lay his employees off, not only did i feel sorry for the employees but i felt sorry for that poor man, there was nothing he could do. He said he would talk to each of his employees individually and that it was the hardest thing he has ever had to do.

No matter how bad it gets, theres gonna always be someone worse off. Makes my heart hurt.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Yep it is scary ...

Come on over ~ TRISH ~ ... We got Frozen Snickers ... :thumbsup:

~ Nick ~
Be right there my friend, i could use some junk food right now.... :'(

OP
OP
T

trish76642

One of my friends lost his job today, he and his wife just got a new house. :'(

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~Trish~ said:
That was an email i recieved this morning about the forclosures. I feel so sorry for all the people loosing their jobs now. HOpe it gets better.

The last big pay check i got, (probably want be getting another one of those for a long time) i doubled up on all my bank notes, credit cards ect. trying to get out from under all the dept and at least get a month ahead, i have to. Did manage to pay off my car, thats one less worry i have now, thank God.

As i was posting this this morning, i was listening to the news in the back ground, they were talking to a business owner who is having to lay his employees off, not only did i feel sorry for the employees but i felt sorry for that poor man, there was nothing he could do. He said he would talk to each of his employees individually and that it was the hardest thing he has ever had to do.

No matter how bad it gets, theres gonna always be someone worse off. Makes my heart hurt.

Ya gotta look on the bright side! The kids are going to get physically fit walking further trying to get the usual amount of goodies :D ::)

My hats off to that man!!!!!!!!!!! He's just lost his business and he's going to take the time to talk to each employee individually! That's way better than I ever got the times I got layed off. That man should get a heros medal!!!!!

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
its a sad state of affairs....i fear things will get worse before it gets better....sorry to hear of your and your friends troubles...keep the chin up and fight the good fight.....

OP
OP
T

trish76642

My hats off to that man!!!!!!!!!!! He's just lost his business and he's going to take the time to talk to each employee individually! That's way better than I ever got the times I got layed off. That man should get a heros medal!!!!!
Yep! Be nice if everyone would be that considerate wouldnt it? He definately deserves some sort of medal for his thoughfulness. (is that a word?)

its a sad state of affairs....i fear things will get worse before it gets better....sorry to hear of your and your friends troubles...keep the chin up and fight the good fight.....
Thanks Mistergee, i have always been the one to say "you shouldnt worry about something you cant change." Now im telling myself that. Believe me, i do know how to fight a good fight :wink: been called alot of things in my life, 'weak' was never one of em.

Now..... Nick? Would you pass me one of those frozen snicker bars? lol

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
If I had kids, I'd pitch out any gummy candy they receive for Halloween.
Most of it is "Made in China". :o

Now that's scary....

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, they oughta at least leave the houses unlocked for the Trick-Or-Treaters with a sign that says "Take What You Want."

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Zephyr said:
If I had kids, I'd pitch out any gummy candy they receive for Halloween.
Most of it is "Made in China". :o

Now that's scary....
LOL :thumbsup:

BuckleBoy said:
Well, they oughta at least leave the houses unlocked for the Trick-Or-Treaters with a sign that says "Take What You Want."
Yep cuz they'll be lucky if they get a cracker.

Im feeling like it will be better soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread