wow 002.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 369

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a friend of mine buy some real super saver aa batteries once from a dollar store. They lasted for just over one song per battery. If this is the same lot, you should get to listen to about 2 hours worth of beeping from the MD. (from all 32 batteries)

Maybe Walgreen's uses a better supplier...

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy In Back said:
I had a friend of mine buy some real super saver aa batteries once from a dollar store. They lasted for just over one song per battery. If this is the same lot, you should get to listen to about 2 hours worth of beeping from the MD. (from all 32 batteries)

Maybe Walgreen's uses a better supplier...
been using them for 5 years and i get mucho hours. Dollar store batteries i agree are worthless.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
buy one of those lantern batteries....the square one with pos and neg coils on top...carefully pry the top open and snip the 2 wires...dump it over...32 aa batteries (no name) for about 6 bucks :thumbsup:

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mistergee said:
buy one of those lantern batteries....the square one with pos and neg coils on top...carefully pry the top open and snip the 2 wires...dump it over...32 aa batteries (no name) for about 6 bucks :thumbsup:
could you be more specific which type/brand and what voltage 6 or 12 volt :icon_study:

The Hunter

Sep 25, 2007
Forney, Tx
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
EDDE said:
mistergee said:
could you be more specific which type/brand and what voltage 6 or 12 volt :icon_study:

That was a youtube prank. Many folks I know opened them up to find four large 1.5 volt batteries. I think many of 6v batteries gave up their lives to that one........

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Hunter said:
EDDE said:
mistergee said:

That was a youtube prank. Many folks I know opened them up to find four large 1.5 volt batteries. I think many of 6v batteries gave up their lives to that one........
I know ::) :tongue3:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
What are you trying to say??? If it was on the internet it must be true. Next thing you are going to tell me is that I can't really make a fortune working from home only 2 hours a week. :tard:

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread