Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had me in tear's.....

My Lil' Man....5 yr.'s old was detecting with me in the yard last night,he know's to ask what it is.......Hit a signal and told him I wasn't sure because it was bouncing,after the dig.....A Nail,he walk's over to the sidewalk and throw's it on the freshly laid paver's and look's at me and say's....."Daddy,it didn't bounce"....I think it took me 2 second's to totally LOSE IT....combo tear's and laughter....wouldn't trade that moment for the world.Thought I would share!!!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Had me in tear's.....

Did ya sign it? Really cute! those are the moments we always remember!

T

The.Boomer

Now there's an idea that would make ya rich. Invent a way to catch these kinda moments. :wink:

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White

Theres nothing like it Civilman, My great grand kids and I walk looking for rocks, and use the MD's when we are not fishing and have fun. It was the same with my grand kids and kids so this is the bright spots in our life. I feel sorry for those that miss out on it. It is something we never forget. I got two big boxes of pictures and wish I had more, most of them are not posed, just taken of those busy bodys. Gnewt

T

The.Boomer

The.Boomer said:
Now there's an idea that would make ya rich. Invent a way to catch these kinda moments. :wink:

I meant a way to always have something recording all the time. For those of you PMing me about video cams etc.... ;D :D

I wish I had been able to record both my neice and nephew who both, at 4 years old, had a certain laugh that only happened when they reached a pinnacle of happiness. Of course I never had the tape rolling when it would happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions