For all of us with grandkids.....and those who dont

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
For all of us with grandkids.....and those who don't

A grandmother was telling her little granddaughter whather own childhood was like, "We used to skate outside on
a pond, ihad a swing made from a tire; it hung from a tree in our yard. We rode our pony. Wepicked wild raspberries
in the woods." The little girl was wide-eyed, taking this all in. At last she said, " Boy! I sure wish I'd gotten
to know you sooner!"

A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother, " Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make
babies today." The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. "That's interesting," she
said, "How do you make babies?" "It's simple," replied the girl, "You just change the y to i and add es."

A nursery school teacher was delivering a station wagon full of kids home one day when a firetruck zoomed past.
Sitting in the front seat of the truck was a Dalmation dog. The children started discussing the dog's duties. "They
use him to keep crowds back," said one child. "No,said another, "He's just for good luck. A third child brought the
argument to a close "They use the dogs," she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrants..."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread