aa battery Surgery Update

Wheresthegoodstuff

Feb 20, 2006
Coarsegold, CA
Hey everyone,
Just got of the phone with aa's wife aka the warden as aa refers to her on the forum :wink:. She told me that the doctor said the surgery went even better then he had expected with minimum blood loss. They also gave him an epideral rather than put him all the way under, as they said it speeds up the recovery time. He should be moved to another room tomorrow that allows for visitors, where he will spend the next 4 to 10 days depending on how his recovery goes.

If you guys have any messages you would like for me to pass along to aa, feel free to reply to this post or send me a PM. And I will bring them with me when I go by to visit on Thursday or Friday.

I'll keep ya posted.

Wheresthegoodstuff

T

The.Boomer

Could you tell him I miss him already and hope he gets up and posting real soon ! :-\ :-[

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
yay!! Tell him we missed him and we are oh so very glad the surgery went well and praying for a quick recovery. We need him here again! Love ya AA!! ~hugsnprayers~

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Thanks for the update! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Okay, aa... here's wishing you a speedy return to TNet and TH'ing!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Hurry back,aa.I'm sure you're gonna make it a long story.Don't be a cut-up now,do what they tell you,buddy,and hope all continues to go :thumbsup:for you.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hey there, AA,

Glad to hear the news. Hang in there, we're all rooting for you.
Looks like you will be up and around in no time.

Ray karenray08

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
glad to hear surgery went well...NOW to keep AA well behaved during recovery time ( oh boy, Mrs. Warden will have her hands full on that one) now behave yourself AA and get better and only do what your supposed to do so ya heal up mighty fine and go out there n kick butt when your all better.. we are all thinking of ya.. :thumbsup:

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa, don't bogart all the meds :o
Just joking ;D I think I read that in a book once :icon_profileleft: :icon_profileright:
Mike

T

trish76642

So glad you posted this to keep us all updated! Thank you!

Dbl A? See you worried your little self over nothing!
Which was understandable, surgery is always scarey!
Im so happy that your ok, and cant wait for you to
get better so you can get back on T-Net!
You be good and you do as the little Warden tells you!
Dude? You get to be waited on when you get home!
I'd milk it for all its worth if i were you! :wink: :D
love & hugs for you and the lil Warden!
Trish

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
thanks for the update...glad to hear he's doin o.k. maybe someone can go to his house and throw some old relics and coins around the living room to keep him busy and so that he'll still be able to post finds ;D
WTG aa...looking forward to hearing from you soon
George

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Thanks for the update! aa, you are missed! Hurry back to TNet but make sure you do ALL your doctors tell you to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions