aa battery Surgery Update #2

Wheresthegoodstuff

Feb 20, 2006
Coarsegold, CA
Called aa's wife today to see if today would be a good day to go by the hospital and visit. And to my suprise she said that he was able to go home this morning. ;D

This is great news, before going into surgery aa had told me the doctors had estimated he would need to be at the hospital anywhere from four to ten days. aa's wife says everything is going so well that he was able to go home today. So look forward to some posts from aa in the near future when he feels up to it.

Hopefulling going to try and swing by and show him what I found at the airfield yesterday. So not the same without him out their making me laugh :(

Later
wheresthegoodstuff

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, His early release was probably at the request of the Nurses~ :cussing:

OK, glad to hear that Frank did well and hopefully a full recovery will come earlier, especially with the insurance issue......... Good vibes to ya Frank!!

Don

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YOU SEE TRISH: We were right, he "IS" faking for symathy, prob. be still there except for his roving hands, nurses finally got fed up. A normal person would be there for a week so.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol "a normal person" would not be a good description for our AA! So glad to hear the good news!!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, hey....Warden here. First I want to say thanks to Where's The Good Stuff for checking up on aa and for keeping his spirits up with news of the airbase.
He is doing good. Walking bent over but he said that makes it easier to find the quaters when he goes metal detecting. There is a huge difference in the coloring in his legs and feet though he is still having some pain in his left foot. Not like before. Will check into that when he goes back to the doc next week.
Hated the hospital, disliked the nurses, and I have gotten my share of dirt looks and even been told I am number one a couple times.
Maybe by tomorrow he will be up to sitting at the computer a bit and will say hi to you all.
He sends his best and says thank you for all the well wishes.
Have a great day.signed the warden

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thanks so much for the update pretty warden! We love ya and are praying for you and that silly man of yours! We can't wait to hear from him again!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walking Bent over huh ?

Must be Gravity Pulling on
that Nose Bandage :wink:

Get well & Back here soon AA

We Miss Ya !
Jeff

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
good to hear he is dooing well, a couple of guys i work with have had this opperation, and it took a while for the pain in their feet to get better

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
glad to hear it went well. sorry to hear the hospital sucked.

T

trish76642

Real de Tayopa said:
YOU SEE TRISH: We were right, he "IS" faking for symathy, prob. be still there except for his roving hands, nurses finally got fed up. A normal person would be there for a week so.

Don Jose de La Mancha

lol...yeah! He better stop acting up and get well!!!!!! ( i miss my buddy :()

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions