Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
AA ya onry ole coot: you posted -->

overdose yes and boy was it a trip iam still hig
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Try leaving the nurses alone and they don't have to over dose you to keep yer roving hands to yourself when the boss isn't around..

Don Jose de La Mancha
sir i have a story to tell you. when the nurses checked my bandages they were always laughing. i didnt know why till i got home. sir i cant count how many women saw my private parts. oh yea it was kinda cold in there.aa

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
question is there any nurses left born in the USA ? :icon_scratch:

I think another question could be, where are the nurses?? Even though ones' action set me back about 2 months after my major operation they are still overworked and underpaid. Home Sweet Home.

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Glad your out AA, after my last surgery, i ate a bowl of my brothers chili to help knock the morphine (and other junk) out of my system, of course i needed a large tube of preparation "H" afterwords.....

Seriously, i hope they didn't give you a painkiller along with Valium for at home, if so use extreme caution with that combination. Don`t be afraid to call another Dr. if need be. :thumbsup:

S

stefen

Can't remember which, but I went to bed the other night sick with a nurse :icon_scratch:

or did I go to bed the other night with a sick nurse :icon_scratch:

Damn!

Be right back...don't leave...I'll ask Cristina :wink:

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
aa, I don't know why they dope you up and send you home. It's not right. My friend went through it, and it was several days before she "came down" >:( Scarry ordeal. Hang in tight, don't be to miserable towards the Warden (bless you Warden!),and be thankfull you are home and away from the misery. Heal up quick! :-*

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO mi goofing off buddy AA; you say that they were giggling? hmm and it was err, ah, shrunken due to the cold? Yeah, convince me, I personally believe that --- well, let's say that it was hiding, afraid of what was happening near by happening to it. cold eh ? hmmmm.

Incidentally when I came to, I found myself equiped with a catheter inserted in you know what. A very pretty young nurse had done it, sheehs, I was embarrassed to face her there after, especially when she deftly removed it. Me being so shy and secluded it was embarrassing.

Don Jose de La Mancha (el secluded Saint)

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA
It's great to hear from you again :thumbsup:
We're all very Blessed, if I may speak for the rest, to be able to share you :3some:

Mike

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was going to say something but i forgot :icon_scratch:

T

trish76642

Real de Tayopa said:
Twas Trish LUV, honest, I am not an AA lecher type, just a shy, secluded, end of the road, :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Saint..

Don Jose de La Mancha

I luv 'end of the road Saints' :wink:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~Trish~ said:
Real de Tayopa said:
Twas Trish LUV, honest, I am not an AA lecher type, just a shy, secluded, end of the road, :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Saint..

Don Jose de La Mancha

I luv 'end of the road Saints' :wink:
be verwy verwy careful of dat man Trish

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
AA, how could you ? snifff

Don Jose de La mancha
i kidding :wink:

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
aa....good to have you back buddy...sorry to hear about the OD.....don't understand it though....everytime i'm in pain they always try to give me Aleve or some other over the counter deal....can't get anything stronger without bugging the hell out of them when they don't help....i agree though too much is worse than not enough....good luck...looking forward to reading your posts from the airfield :thumbsup:
George

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
aa: One OD does not an addict make...

If however you find you throwing yourself if front of polar bears or timber wolves to intentionally get 'darted' during animal counts, you may have developed a habit.

Welcome back to the cruel sober world of reality!

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy In Back said:
aa: One OD does not an addict make...

If however you find you throwing yourself if front of polar bears or timber wolves to intentionally get 'darted' during animal counts, you may have developed a habit.

Welcome back to the cruel sober world of reality!
you have no idea the truth you speak in my case :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread