Am I imagining this ???
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Am I imagining this ???

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2006
    northeast Wisconsin
    Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
    22 times

Am I imagining this ???

Where have all the "politics" threads gone

Diggem'
    Yup. The end of a way of life. Too bad. It's a good way. Wagons forward! Yo!

us
    Dec 2005
    Eugene, Oregon
    Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
    140 times

Re: Am I imagining this ???

They were here, then disappeared shortly before the election, then reappeared the next day, then disappeared again.

I hope this explains everything?

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    75 times

You guys are confusing me....I looked...they are there. lol http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,294.0.html are they not there for you? Were you bad? rofl I don't see that they are missing guys.

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
    63 times

politics - religion and rants are for charter members only. If you were a charter member it must have expired because there is no charter member tab on your avatar space. siegfried schlagrule
    "We have done so much; for so many; for so long; with so little; that pretty soon we'll be able to do anything; with nothing at all."
    my unit motto - 138th Aviation Company -  224th Aviation Battalion - Phu Bai, I Corps, Republic of Vietnam - 1972
    Siegfried Schlagrule

us
    Apr 2006
    northeast Wisconsin
    Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
    22 times

Well, I'm not dreaming because I read many of them and even posted a repoly to one or two.

Never been a Charter Member, so somethings funky

Diggem'
    Yup. The end of a way of life. Too bad. It's a good way. Wagons forward! Yo!

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    75 times

I think what happened Dig is that when Marc put the rubber room back up he made it charter members only. It used to be that any member could post in them and now only charter members. Maybe it just cuts down on the mods having to keep track of how many folks are stabbin at each other? lol I don't know the reasoning behind it but my understanding is when it was put back up it was changed to where only charter members could use it.

THIS FORUM IS DELIBERATELY DISCRIMINATING ITS MEMBERS !!!

Now only Charter Members have access ?!?!??!

Just another way to get the "right" opinions only, I guess ??

I´ve had enough and have asked Jeff to delete my account !!

Thank you all for many good and interesting discussions through the years !!

TheDane

skydiv

we probably didn't like their candidate.

I think it is a very bad way to treat good members !

I have been here 3 years now, and like it here, but I will go if this is the way it´s gonna be !

I think the Admins should reconcider this decision and open the rubber room again !!

Dec 2007
    Tierra del Fuego
    Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
    24 times

Truth squads that we heard about might have sent lawyers after any bit of adverse presentation.

It was a whiz-bang super fabulous campaign, wasn't it?

And nothing REALLY came out.

I remember when Clarence Thomas was vetted. and Justice Roberts. and a couple others.
    It was NOTHING like that. More un-asked and un-answered questions than anything!
    Basically a lot of hoopla, fawning, and swooning.

I am in the camp that subscribes to Peak Oil, and severe economic downturn on a global scale.
    That being said, perhaps Obie may be the best choice to deliver the stark message to the masses.
    Better than the 'old white haired guy'.

Change
    I am a pathological liar and a functional illiterate.

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
    63 times

I noticed that there is no longer a report to moderator tab in the politics posts forum. I also noticed that there are a whole bunch of new people who never used to post in there. I also noticed that many of the old stalwarts are not in there anymore.
    Couple of reasons for the stalwarts being gone. Maybe they don't want to invest time and effort into something that can go away at the push of a button and has gone away two or three times in the last year. Maybe also the stalwarts just don't want to begin acting like a bunch of liberals by spending the next four years whining about the guy that won. siegfried schlagrule
    "We have done so much; for so many; for so long; with so little; that pretty soon we'll be able to do anything; with nothing at all."
    my unit motto - 138th Aviation Company -  224th Aviation Battalion - Phu Bai, I Corps, Republic of Vietnam - 1972
    Siegfried Schlagrule

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    63 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane

TheDane
    You must not have been paying attention. Every post that marc made after Huckabee lost was pro-Obama. That would indicate that he wanted the "left" opinions not the "right" opinions. Therefore calling him a Republican loyalist is very unfair on your part. siegfried schlagrule
    Siegfried Schlagrule

You got your own nice and friendly way to say goodbye to all of us who can´t participate there anymore, Siegfried !!

I notice that it says "Charter Member" by your nick name !!

It´s almost like in real politics, isn´t it ??

If you don´t want to pay, you haven´t got the right to a political opinion !!

NICE !

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    75 times

It seems to me that the rubber room is the most amount of work of any section for our moderators. It only makes sense it should cost more. Of course that is just my opinion.

us
    Best stay at home dad in the world

Jul 2007
    Utah county, Utah
    Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
    11 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane

TheDane
    All you do to delete your account is click on your profile, and then on the action steps on the left side you will see a link to delete your account at the bottom of the list.

Enjoy...Ryan
    LIVE FROM THE HEART OF THE ROCKIES

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links