Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Charter Member

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
    13 times

CONGRATULATIONS TO DENMARK AND RUSSIA

The culmination of the 2008 World Series of Poker resulted in a heads up match of Texas Hold-Em poker played between a 22 year old native of Denmark and a 27 year old Russian. The winner will get $9 million and the 2nd place player will get $5 million. The game was played 11 November and results will be online and in the paper Wednesday. Congratulations. You all should be very proud. siegfried schlagrule
    "We have done so much; for so many; for so long; with so little; that pretty soon we'll be able to do anything; with nothing at all."
    my unit motto - 138th Aviation Company -  224th Aviation Battalion - Phu Bai, I Corps, Republic of Vietnam - 1972
    Siegfried Schlagrule

Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO DENMARK AND RUSSIA

Thank you, Siegfried !

The Dane won the game !!

And we are very proud !

TheDane

Charter Member

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
    13 times

The Danish winner is now the youngest person ever to win the title. He beat the previous record of Phil Helmuth by two years. siegfried schlagrule
    "We have done so much; for so many; for so long; with so little; that pretty soon we'll be able to do anything; with nothing at all."
    my unit motto - 138th Aviation Company -  224th Aviation Battalion - Phu Bai, I Corps, Republic of Vietnam - 1972
    Siegfried Schlagrule

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    249 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Let's see; $9 million at Denmark's tax rate means he'll get to keep about $1 million doesn't it?
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack
    Let's see; $9 million at Denmark's tax rate means he'll get to keep about $1 million doesn't it?

Isnīt that bad !! I think the price tax in Denmark is 15 %.

But I heard that the young man has already moved his address to London where there are no price taxes !!

TheDane

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors