Anyone Interested in the weather?

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Is that only "REBEL" Weather ... :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

Sure looks like it ... Nicky ... :-*
hahaha..Nicky...I saw one from OK out there and Utah I think...Heck, tell us what is doing up in MO tonight...snow on the way??? Put the logs on the fire. :thumbsup:

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Thanks S.C., pretty cool site :thumbsup:.. For anyone interested in weather and wanting to participate in a national weather observation program, I would recommend checking out a site called "CoCoRahs"(google it). It stands for community collaborative rain hail and snow reporting, or something along those lines ;D. It is a program that is based out of University of Colorado that allows people in most states to record daily precipitation results and report them. The information is shared with National weather service, in an attempt to better refine actual precipitation results, or fill in the gaps between official NWS sites. It's an easy way for us weather hobbyists to actually participate with very beneficial info.. Good luck, Gpurs...

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trikikiwi said:
I Love Weather :sunny:
the last Panorama is mine, from the photo's of the 10 October on this site.
http://www.metvuw.com/index.php?date=20081010
Mike

Very nice pics on that site kiwi.

GPURS said:
Thanks S.C., pretty cool site :thumbsup:.. For anyone interested in weather and wanting to participate in a national weather observation program, I would recommend checking out a site called "CoCoRahs"(google it). It stands for community collaborative rain hail and snow reporting, or something along those lines ;D. It is a program that is based out of University of Colorado that allows people in most states to record daily precipitation results and report them. The information is shared with National weather service, in an attempt to better refine actual precipitation results, or fill in the gaps between official NWS sites. It's an easy way for us weather hobbyists to actually participate with very beneficial info.. Good luck, Gpurs...
I'll check it out GPURS. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread