Whats The Deal with the Ammo Prices.....

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: What's The Deal with the Ammo Price's.....

Siegrried: Unfortunately you are too close to the mark. obama is for adopting the new constitution which has already been drawn up. He will push it in the name of more rapid recovery. and the older one as being out of date.

That alone will completely eliminate a democratic process, if we ever truly had one, and definitely eliminate private ownership of arms,.as well as many others rights that we still take for granted.

People don't seem to realize that once these rights gone, they will never see them again. It is effectively impossible these days for a country like the Us to have a successful revolution. The gov't only has to simply freeze your credit, bank, etc accounts to stop you. Will you continue to resist if your family has no place to live, eat, get medical attention, or any of the necessities of basic life?? Remember, this would carry over to anyone that helped you, including your parents or relatives.

Sigh

I was lucky, I grew up in an era of almost complete freedom, I actually lived what the constitution was designed for. Today's generation has no idea what that is like.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
civilman1

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Real de Tayopa said:
Siegrried: Unfortunately you are too close to the mark. obama is for adopting the new constitution which has already been drawn up. He will push it in the name of more rapid recovery. and the older one as being out of date.

That alone will completely eliminate a democratic process, if we ever truly had one, and definitely eliminate private ownership of arms,.as well as many others rights that we still take for granted.

People don't seem to realize that once these rights gone, they will never see them again. It is effectively impossible these days for a country like the Us to have a successful revolution. The gov't only has to simply freeze your credit, bank, etc accounts to stop you. Will you continue to resist if your family has no place to live, eat, get medical attention, or any of the necessities of basic life?? Remember, this would carry over to anyone that helped you, including your parents or relatives.

Sigh

I was lucky, I grew up in an era of almost complete freedom, I actually lived what the constitution was designed for. Today's generation has no idea what that is like.

Don Jose de La Mancha
That's the Very thing that concern's me Don.My son right now is in Iraq.....Being 47 yr.'s old,not a problem,age wise it match's.He's old enough to take matter's in his own hand's.The problem is I have a 5 1/2 yr. who I would die for.The problem I'm looking at is what the hell is this little guy going to be up against with what I'm trying to teach him now,hunting ,fishing and all the fun stuff when I grew up.......It'll be gone.Something has to be done,like you said.....If you look at the revenue that come's into every State in the Union as far as Hunting is concerned:food,lodging.....on down the line it effect's everyone.I hope each State see's what this will do to them and act accordingly.The revenue is in the million's per state on this factor alone......Doesn't make any sense and it never will.....

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Yesterday,11/30,on the Outdoor Channel,they had an advertisement by Cheaperthandirt for a 20% off ammo for the next three hrs.Just happens I had a list of ammo I wanted to supplement my inventory.I called the number and it was a phone center and they said their was no sale or discount.I placed my order anyway and today I emailed the company and they said that they had no commercials running on Outdoor Channel and I should contact that Channel.They also said they were out of a lot of ammo and would be raising their prices shortly.I'm not going to bother the Outdoor Channel because it wasn't that much money,just be advised that you can't believe all the commercials and buying ammo is going to become very difficult in the near future.

Bassfish

Jul 12, 2006

warsawdaddy said:
Yesterday,11/30,on the Outdoor Channel,they had an advertisement by Cheaperthandirt for a 20% off ammo for the next three hrs.Just happens I had a list of ammo I wanted to supplement my inventory.I called the number and it was a phone center and they said their was no sale or discount.I placed my order anyway and today I emailed the company and they said that they had no commercials running on Outdoor Channel and I should contact that Channel.They also said they were out of a lot of ammo and would be raising their prices shortly.I'm not going to bother the Outdoor Channel because it wasn't that much money,just be advised that you can't believe all the commercials and buying ammo is going to become very difficult in the near future.

Cheaperthandirt is one of the best sites out there.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

It's amazing that during the election the gun issue was swept under the carpet by the MSM and NO ONE called him on it. Just like so many other issues he got a pass on.

I posted almost a year ago that the way they were going to get to the guns was through the ammo and was told then I was "foolish" for believing the American Public would allow that . Hmm guess I wasn't so foolish after all.

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hear the gov't wants to put a 6 month shelf life on ammo to prevent stockpiling.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

jharhed said:
I hear the gov't wants to put a 6 month shelf life on ammo to prevent stockpiling.

that would make sense if they are planning to kill lots of people in extermination camps. Fact is all unsold ammo will be destroyed in July 2009 and replaced with tagged ammo that will reveal where it was sold. That would be civilian ammo they want to limit. military ammo will still last forever and is very easy to get from UN troops. siegfried schlagrule

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions