Trampled in Black Friday Rush

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
This is ONE reason why I DO NOT go! This has happened before, people just don't care! :-\

The other reason, I dispise crowds (shopping) and I really DO NOT like to shop. I go for what I want and get the heck out! ;D

Very sad what happened to the young man. My Prayers to his family!
Annmarie

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here we go again......Just trying to save a $$$$ or Two....Thought's out to the Employee and the Family!!!!!!!!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i saw this story yesterday. unbelievable...and for what? :-X

D

Dc1013

Yes that is madness.That will be the next law to made,or at least put some security at the front doors and stating to people that this not a game.Just goes to so how greedy people can be.My heart goes out to the family

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
just proves that anyone is capable of stepping on others to get ahead
maybe they should ban Black friday sales or at the very least find a better way

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Did you see on the news GROWN ADULTS fighting over XBox 360's? Come on....enough is enough!

I have been trying for two years to get a Wii.....found one during the year and bought it.....(and have been dying to play it...can't wait for Christmas LOL)....

Thank goodness I shop during the year .... this way I don't have to deal with "GREEDY and SELFISH" people!

Stuff like this happens every year...I really can see Black Friday being banned if they can't come up with a better way. What is sad about this man at Walmart...you could see on the news, the people were shaking the doors. Heard they actually broke the door / glass to get in!

Heck, I remember when the CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS were the thing...ppl were crazy then too!

I have YET, in my almost 53 yrs, to shop on Black Friday nor do I have any intentions of doing so in the future...however, I do look forward to January! (SALES!) LOL

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And at a Target (I thnk it was target) a 21 yr old pregnant lost her baby and at a Toys are us a shooting!

Our Walmart is 24 hr and they use to lock up them reopen now they stay open this year was the best when you came in you got a cirucliar and a map the map told store area and pallet location they were #bered and you just went to the pallet you wanted and waited people were there nd if someone started to get pushey they told you in no way was the plastic commin off till 5 am but when it did you had better grab and go! Most damage I know of at our store was heels getting ran into and that still smarts ouch!

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ron and Ann said:
This is ONE reason why I DO NOT go! This has happened before, people just don't care! :-\

The other reason, I dispise crowds (shopping) and I really DO NOT like to shop. I go for what I want and get the heck out! ;D

Very sad what happened to the young man. My Prayers to his family!
Annmarie

I feel the same way, Bunch of vultures who don't care about you >:(

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats right as long as they get for themselves or a person that they are showing the WHAT I GOT! spirit to thats all that counts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions