Treasure Hunter Confidential is Being Resurrected!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
title1smjv3.jpg

Yes, it true! Treasure Hunter Confidential is being resurrected. After a long visit with Dr. Roy Roush a few weeks ago, we thought that the time was right to bring it back

It will adhere to the premise of the original newsletter. No bushwah or brain mush articles. Only the straight skinny about the obsession we love. I have already lined up a great number of Professionals in the fields of Electronics and Treasure Hunting. I have also begun getting input from Archaeological Professionals, who can assist people in what to and what not to do in our State and National Parks. The biggest reason for this is that there are many new laws and regulations regarding Prospecting and Treasure Hunting. You can’t just go around digging everywhere you think there might be treasure.

The beauty of the New Treasure Hunter Confidential is the Internet. I would like to have both an EZine and Printed Version, and am working to that end. Please visit our splash page at:

http://www.thenewthc.com

It will come out every other month. We are shooting to have the first issue out by the end of January.

We need your assistance! This publication will only be as extensive as there is interest for.
  • We need you to send us questions regarding treasures.
  • We need good hi-res pictures of your potential markers and monuments for an “Ask the Pros” Section.
  • We need letters of an interesting nature for “Letters to the Editor”.
  • We need suggestions that you would like to see.

We need to gauge exactly how much interest there is. Please let us know.

Contact me via the following emails:

[email protected]

http://[email protected]

[email protected]

As this project progresses, I will keep everybody updated. We are still figuring on what (if any) advertising there will be. We want to be completely free of outside influence and beholding to no one. We are also working on the purchase price. We want to find the sweet spot that lies somewhere between amount of content versus publishing price. I’ll keep you updated on that as well.

I have already been granted unprecedented access to some old time Treasure Hunters’ Libraries and Picture Albums that have never been photographed before. You will see some stories recounted that have after stories almost as interesting as the original.

I look forward to hearing from ALL OF YOU!

Best Wishes-Mike McChesney

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This sounds like a really awesome resource, Gollum!!
I'd definitely like to receive it when you start putting it out... :)

Bran <><

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
You can add me to that list as well! Some of the best information I have ever read came from publications such as this. It's a great idea and I hope you do well with it! :thumbsup:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Best of luck with the project, I'm looking forward to seeing the published version.

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mike,

Please PM me your email address.

Mike

oldbill

Mar 25, 2006
Great Publication in years past! Is Larry Williams on board he is the best tell him hi if you see him! And if it is made in a download version I would order as I would need that as being overseas. Bill Pierce,, oldbill

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Larry is somewhere in either Texas or Mexico, and seems to be unavailable to everybody. He called Roy Roush about a year ago, and wouldn't even give HIM his phone number.

I wish I could find him. Maybe he will see this on one of the forums I posted it on and contact either me or Roy.

Best-Mike

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Hi. I was just wondering when you thought this will be started? I checked your website today and it gave a January start up. I'm looking forward to reading this magazine.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a rookie at this whole thing, but all it took was finding my 1st piece of WWII shrapnel on a beach in DE. to be hooked. I would like to be signed up for this pub. Hopefully there will stuff for folks at level of the learning curve also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread