i aint ready yet

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to the mountains to MD a campground with my old partner sunday. He was concerned about it being to soon after my surgery to go. I told don i can outwalk him so just worry about himself not me. We parked at the gate uphill from the campground.( remember i said uphill ) We both walked downhill and started mding. Don started cussing about something but i couldn't hear him till i got close. Someone beat us up there and there was holes all over. >:( OK we decided to leave and headed up the hill. After about 50 yards i got dizzy and stopped. My legs where fine but i realized i was out of shape. It was sad that every 10 feet i had to stop and catch my breath. OK its frigin cold, i cant breath, the air up there is thin and now my partner is struggling. Looking up Mt. Everest (the road ) i saw the truck. Hooray !! We both made it to the top but i aint ready to be a mountain goat yet. ::) Oh yea i forgot just to be mean the little time we mded down there i was searhing for dimes an quarters only so my count was high. My take $3.50 my partners was $1.86. Pennies and nickels slow me down. :D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
sheesh! Quit with the mtn goat crud buddy!! Good going on the coinage though!! ;D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
sheesh! Quit with the mtn goat crud buddy!! Good going on the coinage though!! ;D
did i forget to mention i be getting old ? :wink:

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Yah beat the competition AA!

:thumbsup:
rmptr

Just take it ez as you build up some stamina...

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray S ECenFL said:
So, how high up were you? ( Someone had to ask) ???

Congrats on the coin haul.

Ray S
only 7 thou. :-\

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Only 7 thou...

Well, now you know that makes a difference!

And stay out of the valley floor with all the pesticides on the farm crops, too!

:tongue3:
rmptr

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the valley air is bad think i should go out and buy a smoke ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread