My ex wont leave me alone.

P

pippinwhitepaws

Re: My 'ex' won't leave me alone.

be nice to her, ask her to marry you, make it clear you believe marriage will allow you to quit your job, stay home and baby sit the dogs...also, tell her the fantasy of owning an old leaking Harley that you love so much you will park it in the living room...
watch how fast she runs the other direction

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Elf In Back said:
Agree to see her again. Just have her bring along a friend/sister for a night of fun and thrills.

She will A. Never talk to you again
B. Show up with a friend/sister

You kinda win either way.

If she brings her sister for a night of "fun and thrills" mike better run the other way! thats just sick!
now if a friend comes...he might wanna get them drunk and hang around!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

you love the attention

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett

She just needs someone to talk to.
Nothing really wrong with that.

8675309 her.
She'll have plenty of people to talk to. ;D

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just ask her if she wants to go shooting. Halfway there look at her with an evil grin and say "Ooooops I forgot to bring some targets" ;D

T

trish76642

I'll tell ya like i tell my daughter everytime she complains that her ex want leave her alone..."if you wanted him to leave you alone he would!" :wink:

I dont have any ex's that wouldnt leave me alone when i wanted em to.

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals

Tell her she turned you gay? haha jk i'd just ignore the calls.

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals

~Trish~ said:
I'll tell ya like i tell my daughter everytime she complains that her ex want leave her alone..."if you wanted him to leave you alone he would!" :wink:

haha true, my ex told me to leave her alone when she got a new bf so I did which sucked cause we were close friends before we dated, so what does she do? Calls and messages me after she doesnt hear from me to see what was going on. Girls confuse me. :icon_scratch:

T

trish76642

Jimmy(PA) said:
~Trish~ said:

haha true, my ex told me to leave her alone when she got a new bf so I did which sucked cause we were close friends before we dated, so what does she do? Calls and messages me after she doesnt hear from me to see what was going on. Girls confuse me. :icon_scratch:
Your a better person than i am Jimmy... i woulda told her to kiss my @$$ hiney!

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pippinwhitepaws said:
be nice to her, ask her to marry you, make it clear you believe marriage will allow you to quit your job, stay home and baby sit the dogs...also, tell her the fantasy of owning an old leaking Harley that you love so much you will park it in the living room...
watch how fast she runs the other direction

Hey, now, my harley don't leak! ;) (yes, it is in the living room)

304718967.jpg

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

How about if you fear bustin her in the chops?
reminds me of a joke......
what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?..........

nothing.....you already told her twice ;D

bet that one gets me in trouble with the ladies on here :violent1:

T

trish76642

mistergee said:
How about if you fear bustin her in the chops?
reminds me of a joke......
what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?..........

nothing.....you already told her twice ;D

bet that one gets me in trouble with the ladies on here :violent1:
What do you tell a man when he wakes up from a long nap? "Dont ever do that again!" :violent1:
:headbang:

Attachments

• untitled8.jpg
    untitled8.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 563

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you can ignore the calls or I like the woman on the machine what ever kinda message you want her to leave and dont call her to annoy her if shes really a sick person she can go the the police and tell them you are harassing her, or get a big guy to come after you.

But if you have a female friend do a message for you ...if you give your # to a new girl tell her about first ;D

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

Well, she called again. Darn it. Sent me in to a 2 day spiral of emotional set backs. Why doesn't' she just get the hint to leave me alone.

Story (and you'll love this);

She says "what's wrong with me (regarding guys)". I tell her that perhaps she just needs to find a good guy and settle, despite his subtle flaws, except them. We're all not perfect.
She then goes into;
"Mike, you just need to be my friend. Why don't you come over and cook for me this weekend".
"Sorry, I cannot do that. It might lead to 'other things".
"Mike, you obviously have previous emotional damage because you cannot be just my friend. You should consider seeing these people, they really helped me out". She then give the website for discovery-training.
I google it, and find that it's considered a 'cult' of sorts, you pay them large fee's, and they break you down with constant emotional torment, then 'build you back up'.

While I googled it, I found a site called rick-ross. They have a forum that talks about how this group damaged entire families. they use 'mind techniques' to make you think certain ways (yes, brain washing). They make the attendes beleive that everyone that has NOT gone through the classes are 'not on the level' and are 'broken and need to attend'.

I was floored because I found people on that forum that actually attended and were defending this group, that were using the same G.D. email techniques that SHE is using like ; "Your hurt", "You have hidden emotional problems", etc... The same wording exactly.

I was floored.

My life is less than perfect, but then again, whose is? I consider myself perfectly happy where I'm at in life. Sure I have a rough childhood, only because we were poor, but we were fed and clothed, had lots of love within our family, but some parts of being poor has only made me a stronger person today. I feel very fortunate to be where I'm at today and I actually feel proud that I am who I am (Read: Happy), and to have some 'group' tell me that I am in denial about being happy is just hog wash.

Has anyone else has experience with these "discovery-training" people?

...and, does anyone want to call her to tell her not to call me anymore? <ahem> ;)

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

What part of the country do you live in ? I think that $15 and a picture is the going rate anywhere close to the Mexican border . Rates go up the further East you go .

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

Haha... Nice. Perhaps I can put her on Jerry Springer.... "This Ex- won't leave her Ex- alone". They have some fake fight session, etc...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread