Aluminum Christmas Tree

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
:icon_pale: man.....just had a flashback

i remember i fell into our aluminum tree and Dad had to hacksaw it apart because my braces got stuck :-[

dont feel bad, i havent put my big one up either, its the taking it down that i hate!
I did put up my 2 fiber-optics...all ya gotta do is pull em outta the box and plug em in, and there ya go!
you sound like my kind of gal Trish....moved into a new house now she wants 2 trees....big one(like 15') for the family room and smaller one(like 8') for the living room....sometimes i think God hates me :wink:

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mistergee said:
:icon_pale: man.....just had a flashback

i remember i fell into our aluminum tree and Dad had to hacksaw it apart because my braces got stuck :-[

dont feel bad, i havent put my big one up either, its the taking it down that i hate!
I did put up my 2 fiber-optics...all ya gotta do is pull em outta the box and plug em in, and there ya go!
you sound like my kind of gal Trish....moved into a new house now she wants 2 trees....big one(like 15') for the family room and smaller one(like 8') for the living room....sometimes i think God hates me :wink:

I LOVE YOUR WIFE!!! A TREE FOR EVERY ROOM IS A MUST!!!!!

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
no never... just agree that a home can NEVER have to many xmas trees!!!!
actually i agree....our house looks awesome....just hate those darn lites....that and the fact that at least once a year the darn thing falls with me in it....only thing is this year there are 2 and the fall has just gotten much higher ;D

OP
OP
T

trish76642

you know those 2 can lead to 3...then 4.....then 5 like i have!

Everyone! SING ALONG WITH ME!

Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
Mistergees gonna have funnnnn
taken down the trees
and sweep'n up the leaves
its all in Christmas fun!!!!!
Yeah! :headbang:

(Rock Star baby :wink: :sign10:)

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christmas trees everywhere THEMED trees the colored trees are back they are 2 foot tall and all kinds of colors 50$ @ Wally world saw them this past weekend1

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
Mistergees gonna have funnnnn
taken down the trees
and sweep'n up the leaves
its all in Christmas fun!!!!!
jingle bells
mistergee fell
wifeys pissed as hell
oh what fun
its such a gas
watchin mistergee remove the star from his a$$
(my kids said that)^

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes it is!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
just think how happy your wife was....

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mistergee said:
yeah....she was so happy she went to see her boyfriend :icon_scratch: :wink:

WifeLovers?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After Christmas, we put ours up on the roof and used it for a TV antenna.................................. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread